More eBay Fraud

Looks like our scammer is back: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4517261774

"The price that I want for this car is 8000 USD." Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where the REAL listing for this car came from, so that I can inform eBay that this is a fraud?

In the meantime, feel free to "play" with the scammer, send him e-mails stringing him along, etc. I wonder which European country he is in this time, claiming that this US-spec car is located there - Italy? Spain? :D

Lets all play with the seller and waste his time,... :biggrin:

I just sent the seller a message: Everone knows this is a scam!! Ive already alerted Ebay and the FBI and the have all your billing info so hopefully they can trace it back to you and you will spend the new year in a jail cell pinned to a guy named bubba... :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Look at all the canceled bids. One was for $99,999.00

Sent 2nd message to seller "I want to buy this car where is it located, will inspect and pay cash on the spot."

No response yet from seller or picture hosting site.

EBay is just too slow on dealing with this stuff, makes an honest seller like me :mad: :mad: :mad:

:biggrin: :biggrin: I guess EBay got the message its gone :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love to see the authority catch him. It seems to be the same style every time. If he's going to change his screen name everytime, might as well change the wording or style then just decreasing from 10,000 to 8,000 LOL. He'll be back with a different picture...and probably lower it down to 5,000 next time.

The first time, I told him i'll give him 1 million dollars if he brings the car to my door step...but he never responded back.

did he give a SN# with the car? I found a local car listed online that is half the money it should be. I was looking for a used 300zTT but saw this and wanted a real car. It is still out there and it dosn't seem to be the one on ebay it has 96000 miles on it.

not to give crooks ideas but where are you going to buy perfect appearing NSX's for $8,000? Make it believable and maybe someone might bite

i8tokyo2 said:
did he give a SN# with the car?
Yes, but I don't have it and the listing has been deleted.

i8tokyo2 said:
I found a local car listed online that is half the money it should be. I was looking for a used 300zTT but saw this and wanted a real car. It is still out there and it dosn't seem to be the one on ebay it has 96000 miles on it.
These frauds involve cars that are not in the possession of the person listing it for sale. Since you're considering a local car, arrange with the seller to inspect it in person. If you can do so, then it's not one of these scams.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Lets all play with the seller and waste his time,... :biggrin:

I just sent the seller a message: Everone knows this is a scam!! Ive already alerted Ebay and the FBI and the have all your billing info so hopefully they can trace it back to you and you will spend the new year in a jail cell pinned to a guy named bubba... :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hey that's great BUBBA! :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

What's sad is that people MUST be falling for these things or they wouldn't be so rampant. For every one of these that gets shut down there are probably five more that are slipping through and getting bids :(

Just be careful out there guys.

They're everywhere...not just ebay...here's one from yahoo....LOL

=============== his reponse

Hello,
The 2002 Acura NSX is in a perfect condition.It's a great car, my girlfriend is devastated that we have to sell it but we have to pay too much money for register it here,so we decide to sell it.
My company have relations in States and I worked there for 2 years.I has the oportunity to buy it from there and bring it with me when I was back.The car was buyed from US, so it is US standards,so stay cool it´s perfect compatibile to your standards and you will don´t have to pay more duty taxes on it.And this is an impediment for me to sell it here caus, first, we have a different standards and second will be very expensive for me to register it here.I have to pay an very expensive duty taxes.The price for this car is $10,000USD.
The car it is still register in States.
What other info. would you like on it?
It will be shipped from Athens,Greece and i will pay the shipping and insurance charges.I will do the arrangements for shipping from here.
The original receipt and all remainded warranty information packet with enrollment number is included for you. If necessary ever I will assist you in getting warranty help; most people just dump it on you with a useless warranty.
The payment will be done via secure pay which means that the third party will keep the money until you receive and inspect the car.
I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details
about the purchase.
Thanks!

============== my response

how about this? you deliver it to me and i give you 60K for it?

============== his response

Hello again,

The final price for this car is $8000.

If you are interesed in making this transaction you will be pleased to know that I am affiliated at Square Trade , I have a a purchase protection account for 20000$ and
I assume you know what this means. How you are protected by Square Trade,in case we have a deal: If you will not receive the car as i described to you,although this is not the case,Square Trade will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid me.Even in case you will not receive the car,they will refund you the money.
At my request you will be contacted by them with the full information about this transaction,for that i will need your full name, and the shipping address. I just want to close a clean deal.If you want to buy my car you need to send a deposit ($2000). After that I will receive SquareTrade confirmation that you've made the down payment i will start the shipping process.
You will have 10 days to inspect the car. If you will decide to keep this car we will talk about the rest of the amount.
I think is verry fair for both of us.

If you are agree whit my terms please mail me back. Regards

Engel07 said:
They're everywhere...not just ebay...here's one from yahoo....LOL

=============== his reponse

Hello,
The 2002 Acura NSX is in a perfect condition.It's a great car, my girlfriend is devastated that we have to sell it but we have to pay too much money for register it here,so we decide to sell it.
My company have relations in States and I worked there for 2 years.I has the oportunity to buy it from there and bring it with me when I was back.The car was buyed from US, so it is US standards,so stay cool it´s perfect compatibile to your standards and you will don´t have to pay more duty taxes on it.And this is an impediment for me to sell it here caus, first, we have a different standards and second will be very expensive for me to register it here.I have to pay an very expensive duty taxes.The price for this car is $10,000USD.
The car it is still register in States.
What other info. would you like on it?
It will be shipped from Athens,Greece and i will pay the shipping and insurance charges.I will do the arrangements for shipping from here.
The original receipt and all remainded warranty information packet with enrollment number is included for you. If necessary ever I will assist you in getting warranty help; most people just dump it on you with a useless warranty.
The payment will be done via secure pay which means that the third party will keep the money until you receive and inspect the car.
I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details
about the purchase.
Thanks!

============== my response

how about this? you deliver it to me and i give you 60K for it?

============== his response

Hello again,

The final price for this car is $8000.

If you are interesed in making this transaction you will be pleased to know that I am affiliated at Square Trade , I have a a purchase protection account for 20000$ and
I assume you know what this means. How you are protected by Square Trade,in case we have a deal: If you will not receive the car as i described to you,although this is not the case,Square Trade will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid me.Even in case you will not receive the car,they will refund you the money.
At my request you will be contacted by them with the full information about this transaction,for that i will need your full name, and the shipping address. I just want to close a clean deal.If you want to buy my car you need to send a deposit ($2000). After that I will receive SquareTrade confirmation that you've made the down payment i will start the shipping process.
You will have 10 days to inspect the car. If you will decide to keep this car we will talk about the rest of the amount.
I think is verry fair for both of us.

If you are agree whit my terms please mail me back. Regards

You need to string this person along for a VERY long time.
Please keep posting the correspondence.

Back