More About the A Pillars

Cool. Please don't share with my insurance company. As far as they know, the NSX is built from the Civic parts bin, with lots of aftermarket pieces available for use in any repairs needed.

Cool. Please don't share with my insurance company. As far as they know, the NSX is built from the Civic parts bin, with lots of aftermarket pieces available for use in any repairs needed.

Chris...Speaking of insurance - any clue what your yearly premium will be & what carrier?

Comparison to your former GT-R?

THX

Chris...Speaking of insurance - any clue what your yearly premium will be & what carrier?

Comparison to your former GT-R?

THX

I asked in March before putting in my order, and the NSX was not yet in my insurance guy's system. It quoted the rate for a custom car with a stated value, and that quote was $4200/year. I didn't give much credence to that. I would guess I'll pay around $2000/year. I also have a C7 Z06 and am paying $1200/year. MSRP of NSX is about 2X, so I assume it will be a bit less than 2X for insurance.

I only had my GT-R for a year (beginning when they first came out-- 2008?) and honestly don't remember what I was paying for insurance on it.

I asked in March before putting in my order, and the NSX was not yet in my insurance guy's system. It quoted the rate for a custom car with a stated value, and that quote was $4200/year. I didn't give much credence to that. I would guess I'll pay around $2000/year. I also have a C7 Z06 and am paying $1200/year. MSRP of NSX is about 2X, so I assume it will be a bit less than 2X for insurance.

I only had my GT-R for a year (beginning when they first came out-- 2008?) and honestly don't remember what I was paying for insurance on it.

Thanks!

Back