• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

MOMO Start racing seat & rails for driver's side

I recently installed Recaro SPG on passenger side, and recently decided I want
SPG on the driver's side so I am selling my driver's side. I have had the seat for a little
over 1/2 year. The mounts were custom made for me by Andrie, They fit the driver's side
perfectly and is adjustable. I'm asking $350 for seat+rail. If no interest, I'll just
keep the seats, so no pressure here. I'll post recent pictures if needed.
some photos are available at:
http://media.granturismo.com/gallery/album12/aaa

You said someone custom made you brackets for your seats? Can you give me his name, number, e mail or anything? I'd like to contact this person cuz I have some Sparco seats sitting in my garage waiting to go into my NSX. Thanks.

HI,

I'm the one who did the custom mount. And I'm sorry, I'm not interested in doing it anymore. Mostly because I have no access to the tools required anymore.

However, the bracket will work with your Torino no problem. So if Kenji wants, he can sell you just the bracket and slider seperately.

Back