"Mobile" Clear Bra Installer that will serve South Bay

Guys, I have clear bra on my call, but a minor rock hit the front bumper. The car is fine, but the bra needs to be replaced. Any mobile clear bra installers you recommend that would drive up to Palos Verdes?

Thanks,
Ryan

Is is the same "Bhane" that runs Envisage Design Lab in Torrance? If so, he and his brother did a fantastic job on my car! I didn't realize he does mobile service.

~$1200 - ~$1500

Wow on the cost :frown:

Not mobile, but the Star Shield guys are doing mine on April 7 for ~$600. I have to drive to Irwindale, but the notes about these guys on Prime, plus the recommendations and use by Lotus indicates that these guys are good.

Wow on the cost :frown:

Not mobile, but the Star Shield guys are doing mine on April 7 for ~$600. I have to drive to Irwindale, but the notes about these guys on Prime, plus the recommendations and use by Lotus indicates that these guys are good.

I was flirting with putting clear bra on the entire car....not sure yet lol. wife kinda got mad at me today after mentioning that....but, this is how i do it usually...mention somethin = she gets upset. paves the road for me to actually do it....do it= less upset than she would have been had i not mentioned it the first time lol....

worked so far!

p.s. my car has a clear bra on already, but it's only half hood and half fenders....not to my anal liking lol

If all you want is the lowest price I'll do it for you for $300. This is not something you want to lowball - an experienced installer makes all the difference on a job like this, and they charge accordingly.

There is a pretty big up-charge for full hood and full fender applications. While you're at it, be sure to get the lower sideskirts done and the area behind the rear tires. And the mirrors.

DaveG

If all you want is the lowest price I'll do it for you for $300. This is not something you want to lowball - an experienced installer makes all the difference on a job like this, and they charge accordingly.

There is a pretty big up-charge for full hood and full fender applications. While you're at it, be sure to get the lower sideskirts done and the area behind the rear tires. And the mirrors.

DaveG

already Hired Bain....first time I talked to him, I knew he was the guy ;) He is awesome, courtious, and very helpful over the phone. I am betting his job is awesome based on his knowledge over the phone, but more importantly his referrals. I will be sure to take pictures and comment on the job after it is done next week.

Congrats - you won't be dissapointed.

Let Bain know I recommended him to you - I need to stay on his good side for future work ;-)

DaveG

07' Aston Martin Vantage
97' Kaiser Silver/Black NSX - SOLD!
91' Red/Black NSX - SOLD

I was flirting with putting clear bra on the entire car....not sure yet lol. wife kinda got mad at me today after mentioning that....but, this is how i do it usually...mention somethin = she gets upset. paves the road for me to actually do it....do it= less upset than she would have been had i not mentioned it the first time lol....

worked so far!

p.s. my car has a clear bra on already, but it's only half hood and half fenders....not to my anal liking lol

It's easier to ask for forgiveness vs begging for permission.....

Here is another guy if you guys want options......He was at Matt Pierce's dealer for his grand opening......

Called Inspire Auto- Clear Bra installer
562-569-3177

I am no way affiliated with them....just putting them out as another option.

I know Bhane is a good option as well.

I have had two clear bra's installed by Aerotect, $400 for '02 bumper, lower lip, and headlights, using venture shield (which is supposed to be twice as thick, yet clearer than 3M's product)

Good service, and they now have the process down for 2002-2005 nsx, its about an hour and a half job. They also said they can wrap the nsx top half in black vinyl, for those interested in the look, but who don't want to paint their cars. They're located right off Ontario airport, and normally do clear bra's for airplanes, although they were cutting a kit for a submarine when I was there (seriously)

http://www.aerotect.net

DSC05435opt.JPG

DSC05437opt.JPG

DSC05439opt.JPG

Back