Mistaking the NSX...

I'm sure we've all had our cars mistaken for Ferrari's or even Corvettes. Here's the weirdest one I got asked earlier today by some lady:

"Is that an Acura Dodge?"

:D

Heh...I took my NSX to a party at my boss's house and noticed a coworker looking at it. I approached her, only to have her tell me: "Oh, you washed your Mustang." What really gets me is that my Mustang's BLACK, and the NSX is RED!! OTOH I couldn't tell the difference between DKNY and FCUK.. :D

I had a girl at work ask me "why does it look like a camaro?"

:rolleyes:

My wife and I took a short ride last night and we pull out behind a C5 convertible (for me the decision process came down to 3 cars: C5, NSX, S2000). My wife says I should pull up next to the vette "to make the vette look bad". I didn't b/c we were turning right soon. The C5 also turned right... my wife quietly says "pass him.":cool: That is so unlike her(she has never like corvettes)! lol

I abliged her of course not making too much of a scene, the vette never tried to pass us back

:p

Good one. The Vette doesn't stir my thought anywhere close to what the NSX does to me (Vette's are just too plain and too common.)

That is definitely a wife to keep.

PHOEN$X said:
Heh...I took my NSX to a party at my boss's house and noticed a coworker looking at it. I approached her, only to have her tell me: "Oh, you washed your Mustang." What really gets me is that my Mustang's BLACK, and the NSX is RED!! OTOH I couldn't tell the difference between DKNY and FCUK.. :D

ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...

Was she blonde?
If so, she got confused because the roof of your X is black. :D

hlweyl said:
I had a girl at work ask me "why does it look like a camaro?"

-should've at least told her that it's actually the other way around, since NSX came out 3 years before the current gen. C'Maro.....

:rolleyes:

My wife and I took a short ride last night and we pull out behind a C5 convertible (for me the decision process came down to 3 cars: C5, NSX, S2000). My wife says I should pull up next to the vette "to make the vette look bad". I didn't b/c we were turning right soon. The C5 also turned right... my wife quietly says "pass him.":cool: That is so unlike her(she has never like corvettes)! lol

I abliged her of course not making too much of a scene, the vette never tried to pass us back

:p

LMAO! My kind of gal ! :D

T Bell said:
I caught my wife once trying to explain my car to her sister saying it was like a camaro. I ripped her apart on that one and then she said "sorry I meant like a Corvette not a Camaro" ..............Women :rolleyes:

Sounds like its time for a divorce! LOL:D :p :D

Arshad said:
I'm sure we've all had our cars mistaken for Ferrari's or even Corvettes. Here's the weirdest one I got asked earlier today by some lady:

"Is that an Acura Dodge?"

:D

One time someone said my car was an integra :rolleyes:

I had someone ask me what kind of car. There next question was what kind of gal mileage it got. When I told them it got 20 MPG in the city, they asked why I bought it. They told their little Toyota got almost 40 MPG. I simply told them it was a matter of priorities.

Back