• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mint Black/Tan 2001 NSX-T JH4NA2166T000133

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Mint Black/Tan 2001 NSX-T

If anyone wants an as-new 2001 Black/Tan NSX-T, contact Harvey at 828-321-0731. He is in western North Carolina.

The car has under 1,300 miles and has all factory mats, factory CD and keyless entry. Everything is stock and the car is simply 100% flawless. I thoroughly inspected the car.

VIN is JH4NA2166T000133 and the car has not yet been registered/titled. He is asking $72k and will go a little lower if the buyer is in a state where he can simply transfer the MSO to them without having to first title the car himself (and thus pay registration fees).

The guy is a real car nut and buys/sells/trades late model high-end cars with about the same frequency as I get haircuts...

I have no affiliation with the seller, I was simply at his house this weekend inspecting ANOTHER mint NSX-T he was selling (which is now sold) and figured I'd take a look at this one and post it on the forums since he said he was looking to sell it.

Back