• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mint 17/18 Racing Hart C2 3 piece rims

I just wanted to get the word out that I will have a near mint, set of Racing Hart C2's for sale in a about a week. Only two 1" width rashes(tool marks) around the center hex bolt on one front rim. I only mentioned these b/c I'm anal, otherwise insignificant & not noticeable. No other stories to tell & no disappointments. RIMS ONLY, TIRES NOT INCLUDED. 17x8 +42 & 18x9.5 +39. The look and the offsets are NSX specific and fill out the fender wells perfectly-- full, yet tucked in (I was running 225/40-17 & 275/35-18 Nitto 555's with no scraping). These are beautiful high quality 3-piece rims made in Japan by WORK. Clearcoated machined aluminum face w/ polished lips. Purchased for $2,300 & used for 4k miles. Selling $1,600. Includes all center caps, lugs, set of wheel locks, & hex wrench. I'm selling b/c I wanted a new look & bought Volk GT-P's. See what the c2 looks like here: http://www.washingtontire.com/wheels/rh_racing/rhc2.html Email me at [email protected]

could you take and post a pic of the rash on the affected wheel?

------------------
keep the shiny side up
MikeC 01 #46

Mike,

I intend to do that as soon as I get the chance to clean the wheels up and hook up my old digital camera to my new laptop which has no serial port for me to download with (hopefully they sell adaptors). Anyway, give me about a week. The two marks are symetrical and are across one another like say 12 o'clock & 6 o'clock position, not on the lip, but aroiund the lug area-- I don't know how they got there, but my guess is from the wheel shop. They are pretty superficial scrapes.

Cheers

Back