Minor Accident Shown on CARFAX

Just curious what the group thinks. Found a another nice 91 but CARFAX shows accident. All records for repair available. Minor damage to the front bumper. Repaired and looks fantastic. Should I be concerned as long as all is OK? Can this affect future value or should I not worry about this at all?

Thanks.

Do they have pictures of BEFORE, DURING FIXING and AFTER? if its a minor is fine, but is good to have records, I was one of those unlucky and I got hit from behind by a moron, you look @ the car and seems like nothing ever happened, drives exactly the same and looks as usual, but again, I have all pics records etc, just in case.

But I have that now on my history, BUT I have records (from me and the body shop) that show that it was just cosmetic.

Good luck!

Oscar

If it has been a while since the incident and you're buying at a price that reflects the lower value of a car with an incident on the record and everything else checks out, I wouldn't worry about it. I personally like some time to elapse since the incident for any issues with the repair to manifest themselves and become obvious in a thorough PPI (squeaks, leaks, rattles, etc.).

if its been fixed and the car looks good then do it dont worry about what people on prime say about ohhh its carfax found something.

the enjoyment your going to get out of the car is worth it.

and how many people will ask you at a red light or at a gas station is the carfax clean? none they ask what year is it, and how fast have you gotten it up to, and what kinda engine does it have.

so never worry about what others think its what you want and your happy.

I agree with Shawn 100%! Couldn't have said it better!

if its been fixed and the car looks good then do it dont worry about what people on prime say about ohhh its carfax found something.

the enjoyment your going to get out of the car is worth it.

and how many people will ask you at a red light or at a gas station is the carfax clean? none they ask what year is it, and how fast have you gotten it up to, and what kinda engine does it have.

so never worry about what others think its what you want and your happy.

Back