Mini NSX Meet Today In CenCal

Big thanks to those who made it to a last minute meet. Especially the two who came from Bakersfield. It was a great turnout and hope everyone had a good time. Here are some photos from earlier. Enjoy!

I'm up there in the Modesto area and Sacramento area on occasion. My son will be living in Mountain View (Google intern) next month, and my daughter lives in Vacaville (Sacramento Zoo, zookeeper). My man friend lives in Riverbank.

I'm up there in the Modesto area and Sacramento area on occasion. My son will be living in Mountain View (Google intern) next month, and my daughter lives in Vacaville (Sacramento Zoo, zookeeper). My man friend lives in Riverbank.

Modesto? But your location says you're in So. California? But anyways, I'll post up a thread for the next meet if you'd like to make the drive down. It was last min and some owners are not on prime so I had mass texted everyone about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for organizing this, Houava. Good to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

No worries, and yes it was good to see everyone out there. Hopefully we can get more owners to come out and do a drive :)

Modesto? But your location says you're in So. California? But anyways, I'll post up a thread for the next meet if you'd like to make the drive down. It was last min and some owners are not on prime so I had mass texted everyone about it.

I do live in Orange County in So Cal. My man friend lives in Riverbank, just north of Modesto, so I'm up there on occasion. I was just curious where your meet was since it didn't say. :smile:

Back