Milpas Motors- great experience

So, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the vendor section, but I figured it'd be more relevant to the regional section. (mods... if I was wrong please move it)

Yesterday I bought a NSX from a dealer in Santa Barbara called Milpas Motors. Now, normally I wouldn't care about writing any kind of review on a car-buying experience, but the place is a small mom n' pop kind of place so I figured I would put in a good word for them.

They were very accommodating and easy to work with. Really friendly group of people. They are mainly brokers for consignment cars so I didn't even have to do any haggling. I told them what I wanted to pay, they called the owner of the vehicle and it was done. No trying to sell me any weird extras or warrantees or anything. They even offered to come down to LA and smog my car for me next week!

Anyway, if you're in the market for a new or used car, I would give them a try. I went in there expecting to have a major headache based on my past car buying experiences, but it was totally painless. Worth the 2 hour drive from LA, for sure.

Back