Mike Lee - Detailing Dynamics

If you are looking to have someone professionally detail your car and you live in the Bay Area, I "highly recommend" you contact Mike Lee of Detailing Dynamics. I just picked up my wifes TL Type S and there are no words to describe the incredible work he did on the car. I am very pleased and will continue to bring my cars to Mike.

To schedule an appointment you can reach Mike at 408-249-1017 .

Mike

I've been long overdue in posting this, but I can attest to Mike's quality of work and attention to detail. If you've ever sat and watched him wash a car, you can appreciate how much work and attention to detail goes into the job. Mike's been working on all of my cars since October, and I've been very satisfied. Those that know me know that I am quite particular, yet Mike has exceeded all my expectations. :)

Hi Manuel,

Good to hear from you!! I'm back in the US now, since 10/2004. I sold my white '92 to my friend in 1/2003 (ChrisK on NSXPrime). However, I just picked up a 2005 Silverstone/Black about 3 weeks ago. :biggrin:

mucho deneiro?

For their exterior detailing premium service (DyNA Paint Reconditioning System), are we talking $250? $500? $1000? I am curious, as my NSX is in need of some TLC and I lack the arsenal of equipment, applicators, chemicals, accessories, and know-how to attack such a project. I'd like to have a general idea of what my pocket-book should anticipate.

I wouldn't mind getting a similar service done initially and then simply maintain it! :redface:

Ben said:
Hi Manuel,

Good to hear from you!! I'm back in the US now, since 10/2004. I sold my white '92 to my friend in 1/2003 (ChrisK on NSXPrime). However, I just picked up a 2005 Silverstone/Black about 3 weeks ago. :biggrin:
When are you giving me a ride? I thought you would pick up a white one instead.
Steve

Re: mucho deneiro?

Osiris_x11 said:
For their exterior detailing premium service (DyNA Paint Reconditioning System), are we talking $250? $500? $1000? I am curious, as my NSX is in need of some TLC and I lack the arsenal of equipment, applicators, chemicals, accessories, and know-how to attack such a project. I'd like to have a general idea of what my pocket-book should anticipate.

I wouldn't mind getting a similar service done initially and then simply maintain it! :redface:

Give Mike a call or email. He usually responds pretty quickly.

Last edited:
whiteNSXs said:
When are you giving me a ride? I thought you would pick up a white one instead.
Steve

I looked at dozens of pictures of both colors, and for some reason, the white top just didn't look right on the car. Too much contrast between the glass and the painted pillars. The older whites with black tops looked nice, because the black top made it look like a canopy. With the white top, it just didn't do it for me. So, I got Silverstone. Come on down to the South Bay sometime, and we'll go for a ride. :)

Here is my price list:

http://www.detailingdynamics.com/Images/Price_List_Services.pdf

This does reflect a very low overhead situation and any special or additional services will require a per hour charge (many or deep scratches, acid etching, etc...). It also depends on your area and their overhead situation.

Our New York shop charges much more due to their much larger overhead and is almost double the prices listed in the pdf.

Re: mucho deneiro?

Osiris_x11 said:

Mike's service is un-matched by anyone. Definitely a great idea to bring in the car and let him do an initial detail. He will pick up every little things of the car and work on it very thoroughly. You will also pick up a lot of tips on how to maintain the car spotless. Great work and highly recommended!! :biggrin:

good-stuff...

Thanks everyone for the insights! I'm sold, now I just have to figure how to get the NSX to the Bay area. . . :redface:

I know there's a Concours d'Elegance NSX hiding underneath some ruff-stuff! :biggrin:

I just had Mike detail my NSX a few weeks ago. We took some pics of before and after, since my car is silver it is very difficult to show how bad it was, before Mike applied his magic. So, I am only posting after pics.

7929Detail_090805_5.jpg

7929Detail_090805_4.jpg

7929Detail_090805_3.jpg

7929Detail_090805_8.jpg

Mike

smooth!

MikeC_587 said:

Fabulous sebring silver! Especially w/ the gun-metal SSR's w/ polished lip, very classy & clean look. :cool:

Are those 02-05 OEM side-skirts? What rear valance & spats are on there (91-01 OEM or 02-05 OEM)? :confused:

Seeing such pics of meticulously detailed NSX's gets my mojo' working for my own detail session/efforts! :biggrin:

Re: smooth!

Osiris_x11 said:
Are those 02-05 OEM side-skirts? What rear valance & spats are on there (91-01 OEM or 02-05 OEM)? :confused:

Yes, they are 02 OEM side skirts...

Osiris_x11 said:
What rear valance & spats are on there (91-01 OEM or 02-05 OEM)? :confused:

The rear valence is from an 02 NSX. See pic below:
792926no1-02.jpg

Mike

Back