• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mike Lee 4/14 Detail Day Signup

tk

Experienced Member
Mike Lee, of Detailing Dynamics has arranged with Don's AutoWerks to hold a detailing day and clinic on the 14th of April. This is a great chance to learn from the master on how to get the best shine out of your pride and joy. I have been to his clinics in the past and he has shown me how to take on those problem spots that other detailers just can seem to bring back to the original shine.

So, bring your car, bring your soap, polishes, waxes and towels and Mike will help you sort out all of the problems you have with your finish. In addition, your get to clean and polish your car in the company of fellow NSX owners. If you need any supplies, Don is a Detailing Dynamics retailer. And Mike's stuff is good.

Just so we can get an idea of the space required. Please sign up below (copy the existing signup list and paste it into a reply and add your name)!

TIme: 10:00am until the last car is done
Where:
Don's Autowerks
1320 Dell Avenue, Suite E
Campbell, CA 95008
408-871-9108
http://donsautowerks.com/

Tom Kohrs
NW Regional Rep.
NSXCA
96-T Red/Black

Re: Mike Lee Detail Day Signup

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.)NSFRBLX
4.)racer-ex
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Any chance there will be a power supply available? I have a machine buffer I'd like to use :)

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.)NSFRBLX
4.)racer-ex
5.)Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.)NSFRBLX
4.)racer-ex
5.)Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.)carmar
7.)larryNSX
8.)
9.)
10.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.)NSFRBLX
4.)racer-ex
5.)Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.)carmar
7.)larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.)
10.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
10.)

Carmar....Looking foward to meeting you! I still owe you one! I haven't forgotten :biggrin:

same here, by the way, i was at ranch 99 last friday. i saw your car parked next to gary 's car. i decided to get some pearl tea and came back. guess what you just left :smile: .

anyway, gary was nice enough to let me experience the CTS on his car. that was quite a ride :biggrin: , thanks gary.

see ya,

-nat

I will try to make it, I need to learn how to detail my car anyway.

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.)NSFRBLX
4.)racer-ex
5.)Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.)carmar
7.)larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
10.) REDNSXT

1.) white93nsx
2.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
5.) carmar
6.) larryNSX
7.) DDankew
8.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
9.) REDNSXT
10.) Ben Lin
11.)
12.)
13.)

Last edited:
The list somehow dropped some names. I scrolled through the thread and made sure the list contained all of the people who replied in a post to this thread.

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
9.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.)
13.)
14.)

Last edited:
damn it if i knew you were there, i would of bought the pearl tea! yea i ended up leaving and going out that night...if you come out this friday let me know...

i refuse to ride in a FI nsx.....ill end up wasting lots and lots of money if i did lol.

same here, by the way, i was at ranch 99 last friday. i saw your car parked next to gary 's car. i decided to get some pearl tea and came back. guess what you just left :smile: .

anyway, gary was nice enough to let me experience the CTS on his car. that was quite a ride :biggrin: , thanks gary.

see ya,

-nat

Bump

I'm going to sign up tenatively. I will know better the week leading up to this event.

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
9.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.) NMYMIRR
13.)
14.)

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
9.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.) NMYMIRR
13.) EK
14.)

If there is still room, Chris and I would love to atttend this Detail Day event.

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
9.) whatisreal7 (Allen)
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.) NMYMIRR
13.) EK
14.) NSXnR6
15.) NRG
16.)

If there is still room, Chris and I would love to atttend this Detail Day event.

Sure, be great to have you there..:smile:

The folks and inlaws are meeting for the 1st time that weekend...will have to pass. Fingers crossed! =)

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.) NMYMIRR
13.) EK
14.) NSXnR6
15.) NRG
16.)

Bump start of the week

1.) tk
2.) white93nsx
3.) NSFRBLX
4.) racer-ex
5.) Jimmy (jimbonuttz)
6.) carmar
7.) larryNSX
8.) DDankew
9.) 02#154
10.) REDNSXT
11.) Ben Lin
12.) NMYMIRR
13.) EK
14.) NSXnR6
15.) NRG
16.) NSX-Tuner
17.)

The folks and inlaws are meeting for the 1st time that weekend...will have to pass. Fingers crossed! =)

That's a perfect reason for going to the detail day. Let them duke it out at the house and you go hang out w/ your car enthusiast friends. :tongue: :biggrin:

---------------------------------------------------

Wish I could go. Will still be on vacation. Hope to catch the next event.

Back