Might be a dumb question but...

i'm a little bigger than 6ft but you have got me by like 60lbs haha... so i dunno; height wise you will...

I'm 6ft and was 240 (200 now). You will be fine for sure. There are 6'6" owners who are fine.

Same here. I'm 6'5" 220 and fit in the NSX much better than other comperable cars. I think it also depends on rather you are more leg or torso. If you are more torso, you may want to look into the Dali racing seat. It replaces the bottom portion of the stock seat giving you and extra inch or two of head room.

PoohBEAR said:
damn...to all you tall people, what have you been eating to get that tall? :D I sure need a few more inches.. :D

I am 6'5" 270lbs (athletic build... not that chubby :P) and I don't fit in the following cars.

Mazda Miata
Honda S2000
Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky
C5/C6 Vette
Dodge Viper (04+)
Chrysler Crossfire
Porsche Boxster

and others.

The NSX was a tight fit, but with aftermarket steering wheel & Dali seat i'll be fine, thank goodness

This sucks, I'd lose a few inches if I could... cuz I'd kill for a Miata right now

6'5.5" and 205 lbs and I fit fine. I fit without the dali seat mod but I got one and use it all the time and fit even better.

5'8" 198lbs and i fit prefectly on my NSx *cough *cough ok ok in my dreams LOLOLOL

Oscar

oscarhmoyano said:
5'8" 198lbs and i fit prefectly on my NSx *cough *cough ok ok in my dreams LOLOLOL

Oscar

5'8" and 200? :eek:

Is that muscle or beer insulation? :biggrin:

yeah i know .. LOL i 50/50 ,,, beer and some extra meat ... i'm working hard though .... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oscar

I'm 6'2"/200. I really have trouble in a LOT of cars. I have really long legs... and can never get the seat back far enough.. be it coupes or big sedans. I actually moved my NSX seat a bit forward... its the first car I am really comfortable in. And the seat is great. My hair does just touch the roofliner but a bit of hair gel and I am good to go baby.

You'll be fine. A little tight with a helmet on, if you go to the track, but still manageable. Don't give it another thought. Have you tried one on for size?

Please be aware, an NSX-T has less headroom as compared to a coupe. I'm 6' and weigh around 230 and barely have enough headroom in my '05 NSX-T.

thanks for all the replys! no, i havent had a chance to try one on yet. I just figured id make sure before i got too serious. I usually bang into the t-top on my shelby z with a helmet on...makes for some interesting track passes

5'11" 178...man we got some big'uns!

Khajjathefang said:
thanks for all the replys! no, i havent had a chance to try one on yet. I just figured id make sure before i got too serious. I usually bang into the t-top on my shelby z with a helmet on...makes for some interesting track passes
I guess we'll kick butt in the "all-sports car" bar fights!

At the CES Show early this year, I demoed my car to a 6'7" 330Lbs guy (big Russian dude):eek: ..He got in the car closed the door and he miraculously FIT, BUT he had to:

- Lean Forward (In a crunch position)
- Rest part of his abs on the steering wheel
- Use his right arm on the center arm rest to support himself
- SWEAT like a pig and held his breath most of the time until the demo was over :biggrin:

It took a while to get him out, but he did say the car sounded fantastic:biggrin:

Good luck...

I'm 5'11" about 215 Lbs, and chubby:rolleyes: .. I fit JUST FINE!! Aftermarket seats too..

EDIT: The previous owner was 6'7" and about 200 Lbs.. MORE Torso than legs...needless to say, he drove the car a total of 1200 Miles in 2 YEARS and he HAD to remove the top and his size 14 shoes to enjoy the car...Hence he sold it to me :)

Mike

Back