Midwest Spring Dinner ( IDEAS?)

Hello everyone, I am looking for locations in the Chicago suburbs to have a regional dinner.

If you could through out some ideas I would appreciate it as I am about 5 hours away and do not have the inside info a local would as far as where to stay away from etc..

Looking sometime in May.

Thanks!

Brian

Right now I'm looking at possibly Wild Fire, but need to find out if they have enough room for a decent size party. Unfortunately, working 80 hours a week at the new job and trying to relocate has killed some of my ambition on this one. :frown: If there is anyone in the Chicago are that is willing to call me, I would love some advice on where we could take this thing.

I do know some of the guys here do some local indoor carting though...

Right now I'm looking at possibly Wild Fire, but need to find out if they have enough room for a decent size party. Unfortunately, working 80 hours a week at the new job and trying to relocate has killed some of my ambition on this one. :frown: If there is anyone in the Chicago are that is willing to call me, I would love some advice on where we could take this thing.

I do know some of the guys here do some local indoor carting though...

Josh, I know your slammed busy man. No worries.

Ken, I will email you now.

Brian,

You know that I enjoy these events and meeting up with other NSX owners- as long as I have my car. I found out today that my motor has not been bored or balanced so apparently I am a ways away from motor installation and even further away from tuning/ completion. Despite an April 1 deadline revised from Dec 31st 2011- but what are deadlines anyway?

Back on topic, if I have an NSX when you arrive at a date and if there are no conflicts with high school baseball I would like to join you for a regional meet.

Curt

Last edited:
Brian,

You know that I enjoy these events and meeting up with other NSX owners- as long as I have my car. I found out today that my motor has not been bored or balanced so apparently I am a ways away from motor installation and even further away from tuning/ completion. Despite an April 1 deadline revised from Dec 31st 2011- but what are deadlines anyway?

Back on topic, if I have an NSX when you arrive at a date and if there are no conflicts with high school baseball I would like to join you for a regional meet.

Curt

:frown:

I hope it gets back soon man. Sorry to hear.

Looks like Ken is back!

Seriously, I want to help with this so count me in on whatever I can help with. Just be willing to forgive me for my crazy work schedule!

And hey man, at least you (@ curtsr) have NSX; I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the pile of scrap metal my track instructor handed back to me. I will not be there with a car either; just want to meet up with old friends and fellow enthusiasts.

Wildfire is not feasible for our club dinner. If anyone is interested in why, PM me. (I've already talked with their banquet folks in the past. It's a pretty good steakhouse when you're just going out with a few friends, though.)

I've got some other places in mind that I'll be contacting this week, so we should be able to come up with something.

Big thanks to Ken for graciously helping out with this for me!

NSX'less and still a great member to our community!

Josh, You know we can probably fix that thing :) That wall was the same one that my widebody went into I think :tongue:

We have a plan and it will be announced in the next few days; I'm just putting the finishing touches on the menu with our venue, and then will write up the announcement. Look for it here on NSXprime, and also via e-mail to all current Midwest members of the NSX Club of America.

Oh, and where we're going has terrific food - I've eaten there numerous times - and it will be a lot of fun!

Last edited:
We have a plan and it will be announced in the next few days; I'm just putting the finishing touches on the menu with our venue, and then will write up the announcement. Look for it here on NSXprime, and also via e-mail to all current Midwest members of the NSX Club of America.

Oh, and where we're going has terrific food - I've eaten there numerous times - and it will be a lot of fun!
Click here for all the details!

Back