Midwest 3M Clear Bra NSX special!!

Hey gang! As many of you know I install the 3M Clear Bra material on various vehicles. Today I was thinking about running a temporary special for my brothers and sisters here in the Midwest for their NSX's to encourage safe and 'chip free' driving. This is my way of trying to encourage everyone to drive their NSX's without fear of chips from road debris. :)

3M Clear Bra applied to: hood, headlight covers, front fenders, mirrors, and door handle insets for only $249.99 installed if you are here in the Midwest. This is a fraction of what I have been charging for 'normal' cars to get done, but I would like to see other NSX's on the road besides my own. LOL!! :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Before you ask, yes, I will drive to where you are to install the material at your place of residence. If you have a clean garage, heat, good lighting, and are willing to get me a Big Mac combo meal, your NSX can stay safely tucked away in your garage during the install. Just my little way of giving back to the NSX community. Thanks gang!! :smile:

you already know im interested...and i best be on that list....big macs and all ;)

....now i just need my freaking car back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DreamnNSX said:
Man this guy seems very kind hearted.. Awesome offer..!!

Thanks!! I am a fan of the NSX, and want to encourage people to drive their cars without fear of rock chips. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Thanks!! I am a fan of the NSX, and want to encourage people to drive their cars without fear of rock chips. :)

Will the 3M treatment prevent these? Don't know what i ran thru. Other STL crew members share my pain. Need to have my rear fender vents done in addition to the front, side and side mirrors.

Attachments

• river road run 11-6 030 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 030 (Custom).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 143
  • river road run 11-6 031 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 031 (Custom).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 115
  • river road run 11-6 036 (Custom).jpg
    river road run 11-6 036 (Custom).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 140
Got the 3M on our Noble. Of course it is also fiberglass. No problems with what you are seeing. When I drove the car out to NSXPO 2004, when we got to Corning NY, looking at the film, you could see where there may have been chips because of the little dents in the film which disappeared in the sun. Plan on having Mitch do this to my NSX. Check is on the way Mitch.

Tim

hey mitch
what would all that plus the front bumper, rear bumper, side door sills/rocker panel cost...all full wrap and wrap around the edges??

then we could REALLY drive :) I'd fear nothing!!!!....cept thread seperation ;)

Dan Ciesniewski said:
hey mitch
what would all that plus the front bumper, rear bumper, side door sills/rocker panel cost...all full wrap and wrap around the edges??

then we could REALLY drive :) I'd fear nothing!!!!....cept thread seperation ;)

I will have to work up a price because that is a LOT of extra film. Give me a couple of days.

Meeyatch1 said:
I will have to work up a price because that is a LOT of extra film. Give me a couple of days.

COOL!! thanks alot man, I really appreciate it!!
with a new paint job I dont want any chips at all and I want to drive the crap outta it when I get it back!!

plus, cleaning the bumpers with just water and a towel every other time or so to keep it looking nice will be BIG plus!! :D

Re: whatever happened

btcog82 said:
did anyone take meeyach up on this?

is it still good..?

im in MO do I count for this?

He did my Ridgeline earlier this year. I'm satisfied, he was at it for almost all of 12 hours doing it. Just be prepared to have a weird pajama-clad dude sleep on your living room floor for the night the day before he does the process and you'll be good to go! :tongue: :biggrin: For the record, he doesn't come and try to spoon you in the middle of the night either. :tongue:

Meeyatch1 said:

blah...I want to take him up lol ^^^

but my cars just been sitting and getting NOTHING freaking done on it!!!!:mad:

comquat1 said:
He did my Ridgeline earlier this year. I'm satisfied, he was at it for almost all of 12 hours doing it. Just be prepared to have a weird pajama-clad dude sleep on your living room floor for the night the day before he does the process and you'll be good to go! :tongue: :biggrin: For the record, he doesn't come and try to spoon you in the middle of the night either. :tongue:

count me out then

chumch said:
count me out then

I should say that wasn't a part of my install package, I'm sure Meeyatch will be more than happy to discuss other package deals. :tongue:

when Penske finally finishes with my car Ill spoon with ya Mitch ;)

Dan Ciesniewski said:
when Penske finally finishes with my car Ill spoon with ya Mitch ;)

Dan you haven't gotton your car back YET?? What in the world is taking sooooo long?? This is unbelievable. Give details on what is going on? Have you been talking to them, to see what is going on?? I think this is ridiculous.

timothyaw said:
Dan you haven't gotton your car back YET?? What in the world is taking sooooo long?? This is unbelievable. Give details on what is going on? Have you been talking to them, to see what is going on?? I think this is ridiculous.

its just sat for 3 weeks, its the caster allignment, its off on one side by one degree and 2 on then other. they just keep dragging their a$$. They're having trouble with the adjustment when the car is on the machine so they have to raise it up adjust, lower, and check the machine to see if its right, so it could be 30 mins or 3 hours, just depends :(

they had it for over 4 months and literly 3 of them its just been siting, but they did move it the nice clean main bay like I asked...you can all go see it there if you want :) its parked right infront of the window lol...with no front valance

haha, i go in like twice a week, the nice lady at the front desk knows me by name ahahhah

Come on over, Mitch. I think we have 3 or so to do.:smile:

KGP said:
Come on over, Mitch. I think we have 3 or so to do.:smile:

3 NSX's, eh? I may be game for a road trip for that. Who all is in? If we stick to the special outlined above of the hood, headlight covers, front fenders, mirrors, and door handle insets, I can get them all done in the same day. The bumper itself requires quite a bit more time and materials, and would be additional cost. Just let me know. :)

I'd be in, but would want the bumper done also.

I'm interested also Meeyatch. I'm in Chicago, but I'll be in St. Louis all next week. If you get something set up there between Tues and Sunday, you can count on another NSX.

Back