Mid Life crisis remedy

Greetings Folks,

Been lurking for awhile and posted a couple of weeks ago that I was in the market. Got a PM from a member that he was interested in selling his '92 Red/Ivory NSX. Made the call, paid the piper, got the title, RAN to the DMV (lots of good tips for MD buyers when dealing with the DMV), got the Historic plates and registration, now I'm flying to upstate New York on Sunday to pick it up. I live in Maryland, so will be looking to meet up with other like minded members in the DMV. Wish me luck driving home Sunday, they're calling for flurries. :eek:

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

OH! And a tip of the hat to Larry B. for his insight on this car, a true gentleman!

Congrats!! I too, just bought an NSX but won't be getting it in my hands for another 2 weeks. The wait is AGONIZING!!

Good luck on the drive back, you will have a blast!

Good luck with the drive down and pre-emptive congratulations! Hope to see you at one of the C&Cs soon!

Congrats, we in MI have to wait until a car is 25 years old to get Historic plates!

Brian

congrats. dont under estimate the cars torque it will teach you a hard lesson if you think she cant pull her azz out from behind you if you downshift from 4th to 3rd

she doesnt have the high HP like newer cars but she also weight half of newer cars.

I have so many sad tales of owners not respecting the car.

- - - Updated - - -

and she smacks them with a taste of drain your wallet for fenders and parts after the wreck :rolleyes:

And if your alignment specs are bad, you can double your chance of bringing the tail around. Alignment on this car is key.

...and don't lock your keys inside of it, for it makes it more difficult to get back in...

Where is Kensington?

Last edited:
And please fix that left exhaust tip :D Oh wait.... that was Kertong's avatar...

Back