MGSII

Hey All,
I'm not really a video game guy, although people may think so when, in the rare occasion I do play, I will sit on a game for 12 hours straight. Metal Gear Solid II is the epitome of why I have this crazy tendency. It is the most amazing console video game I have ever played. Kojima outdid himself this time. It was worth the 3 1/2 years of development. My buddy is a video game developer, and hard to please. Yet, even he is extremely impressed. Any thoughts, Akira, since you are in the industry?
I stayed up all night to finish it. I could not put it down :-) I slept only a hour, and now I'm up and typing this. It was definitely worth staying up for!

P.S. Gran Turismo 3 still still one of the coolest games of all time :-) These two games are worth buying PS2 for.

[This message has been edited by Yawwn (edited 19 November 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Yawwn (edited 19 November 2001).]

Metal Gear Solid II is the epitome of why I have this crazy tendency

I normally shy away from games that spend more time on story than on actual gameplay, but I was impressed with the first MGS and, like you, I am completely blown out of my seat with MGS2. Without question, this is a must-have title for PS2.

I've been too busy to play it much (I'm still covering mostly the same ground that was featured in the playable demo offered with Z.O.E.), but I already have seen enough new footage to know that I'm in for a REAL treat.

P.S. Gran Turismo 3 still still one of the coolest games of all time :-) These two games are worth buying PS2 for.

If you've been wondering why I haven't spent more time with MGS2, it's because I'm wrapping up my work on the third must-have title for PS2, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Back