Mesh engine covers

Dang thats pretty inexpensive..
Maybe but then there was this...
"Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in item prices or shipping costs. These charges are buyer's responsibility"
I don't know what type of import fees this would be subject to but I would check before buying. And if you want a prop rod to keep it open during engine bay service, you will need to invest on an NSX-R type system like the one SOS sells for $135.

Maybe but then there was this...
"Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT INCLUDED in item prices or shipping costs. These charges are buyer's responsibility"
I don't know what type of import fees this would be subject to but I would check before buying. And if you want a prop rod to keep it open during engine bay service, you will need to invest on an NSX-R type system like the one SOS sells for $135.

Yes, I saw that. They may not be able to tell you what they are either.

You have to buy the prop rod anyway if you buy the SOS one, no? It's not included in the $800+shipping price. I looked for a shipping quote on the OS site but it doesn't give one - site issue I think.

You also need to cut a hole in this one for the prop rod as it looks like it doesn't come with hole predrilled.

Back