Memorable "first" solo drive in my NSX

Although I've had possession of my NSX for several months, I did not want to drive it until the paperwork was cleared up. Well, yesterday I got everything cleared up (it was mainly scheduling issues because the seller lives about 900 miles away) and was dying to take her out for a drive. It was 70 deg. and 0% chance of rain so I wasn't worried about weather.

I was driving down a busy road in Charleston and there was a guy next to me in a red 90's Grand Am. He wasn't trying to race or anything but was just looking at the NSX. We were pulling up to a light and I stopped a little early and then began inching forward. I looked over and he was watching me... and then he ran into the car in front of him! :eek: I was able to see him back up and it was just paint damage on the Camry in front of him. Regardless, I felt pretty bad for the guy.

I thought i would include a pic here (I will take more and post them in the pic gallery in the next few days). 100% stock except for Blitz Type 03 wheels (17" all the way around).

7119NSX_Z-med.JPG

Congrats also on your purchase...

same comment as above.. get ready for some intruiging stares.. my favorite by far is the guy that filmed my car as he drove by with is camera phone.. :cool:

enjoy.

x

hahahaa....and it's funny when people think it's a ferrari or a lambo... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have almost become accustomed to the camera phone thing. It's when they pull out there camera or video recorder and shoot for a while from all sides that bothers me.

Back