Memorabilia Forum?

Saw this on another forum and thought it'd be great here as well. All things NSX, from luggage, models, pins, literature, clothing, to artwork, etc.

Considering the new NSX is just around the corner, it could be a good place to aggregate discussion about old and new NSX memorabilia.

I pushed for one on Rennlist and they actually did it, sadly it's kinda buried and there isn't much traffic. I simply dont have the time to participate like I used to, sucks. Not enough people like us around, Shawn.

Like any focused sub forums it would be used infrequently even by you two...but I'll give it some thought.

Of course, a memorabilia sub-forum could be used to display collections regardless of where it is on a quality or quantity scale. I know there are quite a few collectors out there and some have much larger collections than mine.

Just thought having a specific sub-forum would help get some of those guys to post, help in getting background info on each piece, and incite some excitement into the hobby.

EDIT: the "NSX Scale Models" alone is 20 pages long and 10 years old. And considering the new NSX will be released in 2015 (and along with it, it's own line of memorabilia), a Memorabilia sub-forum could prove popular.

Last edited:
Back