Meetup for Jan22nd

Meetup for Jan15th****CORRECTION ON DATE****

Sorry guys, but I corrected myself after not proof reading my stuff. Anyway, the correct day is 01/15 around 4pm (since the sun is still out). Trying to get a feel on everyone's opinion on setting up a meet Friday, Jan. 15th at or around 4pm? Let me know what y'all think of this. Plan is to meet up at the parking lot east of Longs Drugs in West Covina inside the Eastland shopping center. (See map below) From there we can hang out and figure out what to do and where to go from there. There are a lot of food joints in the area and also there a couple bars down Citrus Ave. where we can go to later that evening with our cars.... We can always play this all by ear. Initial meet up will be at the mentioned location at 4pm and we'll go from there.

Last edited:
first of all, your task bar looks way too clean.

secondly, i'm glad i'm finally in town for one of these meetups.

lastly, i won't be home from work anytime near 3pm. probably 7pm if i'm lucky. anyway can i convince you guys for another C&C mini meet (not bored of C&C yet are you? haha) on the 23rd instead? would like to make the drive down to breakfast after. just a suggestion...

Last edited:
Count me in! Just don't bring Lynn ;D we aren't on speaking terms.

Oh ya, this is the guy from buffalo wild wings in chino.

Haha, dont' worry, i still remember you, hehe. i don't think lyn will go, haha. she's too cool for school and Regan, we'll probably still be hangin out tilkl 7pm so feel free to hang out after work. it's all intended to be a chill meet up nothing too fancy schmancy.

wow do you have Obama bucks? 3pm on a Friday? People have to work to pay for Obama's dreams. Count me in but not sure about 3pm.

HOLY MOLY! Did i just put jan22? Haha...i meant Jan 15...i will tell mods to close this thread and imma start a new one haha...sorry guys!:tongue:

Back