Meets for the 29th?

We do have an event this Saturday in Hamilton. It is an un-posted members only event. If you are interested it is this Saturday from 1030am-230pm. About 10-11 of us doing upgrades to our cars. We are having a small BBQ, drinks, hang out and enjoy the weather (17-18 expect, Sunny day).

Email the club account ([email protected]) if you are interested

Otherwise, the next event Est Fest 2011 (May 20-23) is by far our biggest event of the year. Around 50 people and 20 NSXs. You should definitely join NSXCC and attend. Event details are posted here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145724 but you need to first become a member. With all the give aways and discounts, you decision should be simple.

Last edited:
Butter - is that your red 02+ in the avatar? It looks awesome. When did you get it?

@ Joy2Drive: definitely plan on signing up for the membership. I'd love to come up on Saturday but I bought tickets to UFC and have husbandly chores during the day :(

@swbatte: Yes it is. Thanks. Have any pics up of you 92?

Batte needs to change his avatar at some point. It has been 3 years since he parted with his 92.

This UFC thing is contagious. I have another owner telling he can't attend the saturday event for the same reason. But you should definitely join NSXCC and attend Est Fest. You will also see the giant Beetle Batte is now driving.

@ swbatte: The NSX on sale at Gentry Lane...is that yours?

I would get the one at Acura Sherway with full history and known prime members ownership. The car is clean and looks the same as Batte's old car. Wait it minute.... It is.....

Talk to aluminumdreams on prime. He was the last owner up until a month ago.

I agree with JoyToDrive!get that one!!:tongue:

That was my car and i am talking to a new prime member who is going to take it for a test drive when the roads are dry.

As for my attendance on saturday, i will be there with my new ride. I will be on limited sleep. Two hours to be exact but it will be well worth it. :biggrin:

RedBull and my baby is all it takes to make me stay awake.

See you guys there by 11 or 12 noon.

Back