Meet at Automall in Fremont March 7th FRIDAY

I am planning to meet up with a few folks on March 7th Friday night at Automall in Fremont. So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night.

To the usuals/locals: James, Jimmy, Gary, Steven, Danny, Ben, Mike C, Otto : interested in meeting up at Automall in Fremont this friday night?

PLACE: I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Starbucks, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area. We usually meet in the way back, near the South freeway ramp. If anyone has a map they can post here that would be helpful for those that are new to the Automall meets.

MEETING TIME: 8:30PM

Places to EAT:

Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
39006 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA
(510) 790-2888
closes at 10pm
price = wallet will be happy = cheap - lots of seating

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm
price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Places to get drinks:

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:30pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

After we can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space. Or go to Milpitas if you guys want.

If we go to Bay Street Coffee:

Caravan Drive for coffee here (leave around 10:30pm)

Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
(510) 353-9590
closes at 12am

HOPE to you ALL of you there!

maybe for me:smile: :tongue:

I prefer heading down to Milpitas after automall, haven't been there for while, plus I want to check out other cars and chat with couple S2K guys.

Last edited:
What time are you guys planning to end.
I would LOVE to come along, but Fridays are bad for me because I have church gatherings.
If you guys are staying until later, I could join.
If not, have a good get together! :biggrin:

HIN goes till 12pm

I think you mean to say 12 AM :biggrin:

Still debating if I'm going to attend as a spectator....hehe

I hate the Friday roll-in rule! :(

rick

Eric (edub) give me a call on Friday night, going out with the wife for dinner but if you guys are still somewhere around 10:30ish let me know.

Steven

friday night ey...? i've got lots to study but if i feel that i've accomplished enough then i'll come out. more likely than not, i'll be there.

I could probably show up early, but I can't stay long.

Otto

Welcome RBMILES26......I'm pretty knew to this as well.

Does anyone who is coming tomorrow night have the F1Spec seats in their car? I would like to try these out and see how they feel.

It was good to see some old and new faces tonight, and to hear Ashik's GT-One exhaust also. Sorry Alain and I had to split early at the second stop. See you all next time.

Welcome RBMILES26......I'm pretty knew to this as well.

Does anyone who is coming tomorrow night have the F1Spec seats in their car? I would like to try these out and see how they feel.

BluryNSX's car is in the show (the green car with carbon kevlar) and he has the F1 spec seats last time I saw his car..

niM

Back