meet and photoshoot this weekend?

hey everyone.

i know there is the poker run this weekend, along with the K.O.P meet and run, but for those who are feeling a little bit lazier (me), i was wondering if there would be interest in a central to north jersey meet/photo shoot somewhere. it would also give some of us (excluding tytus since he already saw it) the excuse to see frank's nsx-r clone.

one suggestion would be the bear mountain area sunday afternoon as it is probably easier to get to and more central to 'everyone' compared to other locations. another choice could be western or north western nj (where the poker rally is going to be). i was on the roads all around north jersey a few weeks ago and they are amazing, but not very conducive to large parties (we had a group of around 15 cars and it was not easy staying together). also, parking areas in the area are small and cramped.

let me know. maybe this can be piggy-backed off the poker rally run, although that would be a lot of miles to drive in one day.

As I posted in the Poker Rally run thread; if I go I would do a Bear Mnt run afterwards anyway. You can park all the cars you can get at the Silvermine parking area off Seven Lakes Parkway. Another great place to meet would be the Pepsi Cola sculpture garden in Westchester; but that should be an event in itself.

Anyway, good luck pulling something together. I have Sunday available so I could be lured into going...let's see the response.

Tytus

i guess the interest just isn't there. if anyone changes their mind before tomorrow, just let me know either here or give me a call. 9 0 8- 2 8 5- two seven zero four.

Back