Mechanic in DFW?

Hello everyone. I am looking for a good mechanic in the DFW area. I got my NSX back from paint and it was running rough. I got the check engine light a few times and it really ran bad then but the day i took it to be looked at the light was gone and no code was found. I had them pull the coils and plugs to look for water or rust but they said they saw no signs of either. It seems to be running okay now but i have a few things that still bother me about the car.

#1 The windows now make a ton of wind noise at speeds above 70mph. I had no noise even at 120 before paint. I might hold off on having them adjusted until after i get the door panels recovered but i'd like to know someone who can do the work so i can line it up as soon as thats done.

#2 I get a gurgleing, grinding, gargleing, strange noise when the car is moving. I have no idea what this sound id but it drives me crazy and i would like to have someone with some NSX experience under their belt to diagnose this and get it fixed properly.

#3 I had the brakes done and they didnt bleed them right. The peddle would go to the floor with gradual pressure. I took it to another place and they bleed them again and still i have the same problem.

#4 I get a whining sound when the car is in gear. It might just be the tranny fluid but its awfully loud and would like someone with some NSX experience to tell me if its normal loud or sick loud.

#5 Finally i need someone to install my new headers, test pipes and exhaust. I would prefer someone with a dyno machine so i can track the gains but i already have a base line run so its not a big deal.

More than anything i want someone who i can trust. Most places i take my car they dont even want to touch it and if they do i wish they hadn't. Price isnt really a concern but know how is so who in the DFW area is the best NSX guy and where is he at?

I would prefer someone on the North side of the metroplex if possible but i will drive a little further for someone trusted.

Back