MDX Suspension

Well,
You are searching on the WRONG forum. This is NSX site.
Go to MDX forum site.
Nothing is wrong with MDX suspension (it's really great), and I have never heard aftermarket suspension for it.

insx said:
Well,
You are searching on the WRONG forum. This is NSX site.
Go to MDX forum site.
Nothing is wrong with MDX suspension (it's really great), and I have never heard aftermarket suspension for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As mentioned in my original request, I have searched all over and that includes the MDX forum since it is the most logical first step.
As for the MDX suspension, I never mentioned that there is a problem with the MDX suspension.
The issue is when the MDX is used for towing. The rear suspension goes down and the front raises a little bit, just enough to irritate the person in front of you with your headlights.;)

Let me let you in on a tip - go to www.odyclub.com for the Honda Odyssey fan sight. Do a search on Airlift (or Air Lift) suspension. I purchased the AirLift 1000 from a vendor that was listed in an old thread (last year around spring time). It was about $70 for manual air adjustment or $250 if you want to be able to monitor and adjust from the driver's seat.

We odyssey owners have it worse then you MDX owners where the rear sags terrible and the rear wheels bow in.

I bought the airlift 1000 kit and followed the directions / pictures on the site. Took me 1/2 a day to do it right and run the lines into the passenger compartment but now the Odyssey is much more stable on the highway and it makes a HUGE difference towing or even loading up at Sams club.

Good luck - let me know if you have trouble finding the information.

Back