Maybe the sickest Silvia in Chicago! *S15*

We had the pleasure of featuring Ming's authentic JDM Silvia. Click here for the full feature article and high res pics! Brad Sillars did an excellent job on the photography. Here are some medium sized pics for you... enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I'd trade my nsx for an s15 any day of the week. I will own one some day!

Beautiful car btw.

I'd def trade mine for that one. Man I just love those wheels. It's sad they look like crap on an NSX.:frown:

I've never bonded with the Silvia (240Z). I'm surprised to see commentary of trading an NSX for one. Must mean I'm old, as the class of an NSX far surpasses the ricey feeling of the Silvia. Perhaps the fact that the NSX is as old as it is now and the prices more affodable for Joe Smangi to get into now. If the NSX was still a 50K+ ride and less of the younger crowd were owning them, perhaps the responses would be different.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

I've never bonded with the Silvia (240Z). I'm surprised to see commentary of trading an NSX for one. Must mean I'm old, as the class of an NSX far surpasses the ricey feeling of the Silvia. Perhaps the fact that the NSX is as old as it is now and the prices more affodable for Joe Smangi to get into now. If the NSX was still a 50K+ ride and less of the younger crowd were owning them, perhaps the responses would be different.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

+1 Nissan Sylvia is a very nice car, but NSX represents a higher class. I'm the youger crowd, even though when someone tells me that " my car looks sick!" i replay " no, she is actually very well"

I'd def trade mine for that one. Man I just love those wheels. It's sad they look like crap on an NSX.:frown:

Agreed, but I sold mine to a Prime member with a black car and they looked good:wink:

Am I missing something? The car is a Silvia and 2 of you would trade your NSX for it??!!! I don't get it. It is like saying you would trade your NSX for a WRX. Anyone in this country can turbocharge a 240sx and I don't see why it would be all of a sudden so desirable.:confused:
Steve

Back