Maybe getting another one....

so I started shopping the NSX again. I have not searched till today, so just curious what you guys are seeing as far as Supply and Demand? I see a lot of cars for sale (02 or newer), and some are listings from 5 months ago when I sold my car. So, is it a "buyers market?"

supra2nv said:
so I started shopping the NSX again. I have not searched till today, so just curious what you guys are seeing as far as Supply and Demand? I see a lot of cars for sale (02 or newer), and some are listings from 5 months ago when I sold my car. So, is it a "buyers market?"

HAHA!! You crack me up!! I knew you would be back...it was just a matter of time. ;)

What is a good price to purchase a 2002 with moderate miles? Is it difficult to find one already modded with all the Comptech goodies including the supercharger? How much of a premium should be expected for a modded car?

Thanks

Harder to find them with the CTSC, as only a relatively few are done, and most by hardcore NSX fans who tend to hold on to their cars. That said, Ryan has his 05 NSX-R clone for sale with a CTSC package and if I would not be afraid to drive it for fear of putting a scratch on it, I would try to work something out with him on it.

Back