• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Massachusetts Blk/Blk 91 with 75K - Many Mods

1991 NSX. 75K miles, blk on black with a 5 speed. I have receipts for the recent timing belt and clutch at the 70K service.

This car has SSR GT1 17/18 wheels, a 50HP NOS wet shot (professionally installed by ACS Racing in Hanover, MA), springs (RPM motorsports in Brighton, MA), K&N filter, Fosgate amp, tinted glass, carbon fiber dash kit, and more...

The only flaw on the entire car is the front air dam is scrathed and has a small crack in it. To replace with a wing west would be under $400 including paint.

Check my website for more details and many more pictures.

This is by far the sharpest NSX you'll see available for $35,000. Yes, the price is a bit steep, but the car is super sharp and I am not in a huge hurry to part ways.

emerald-properties.com

Didnt you just buy this NSX? Why are you parting with it so quickly?
Regards
Z

I bought it in January of this year. Recently, I started a business that I'd like to put more money into. It isn't mandatory that I sell off some toys, nor am I in a hurry to do so. I'd be just as happy keeping the NSX but if the offer came in I'd rather put the cash into the business.

Back