Mass meet location please vote

Which meetup location do you prefer?

• Kimball Farm westford MA

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • F1 outdoors East Bridgewater MA

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Please vote for meetup location in MA. Once we pick the place I will post another poll for dates.

www.f1outdoors.com
www.kimballfarm.com

If you absolutely cannot go to one location, speak up. There are only a few of us and I want everyone to want to go.

Since I know what Kimball's looks like and have always wanted to try Kart racing, my vote's for F1 Outdoors. Might as well make getting together fun!

Since I know what Kimball's looks like and have always wanted to try Kart racing, my vote's for F1 Outdoors. Might as well make getting together fun!

I may bring my bad boy yellow remote controlled NSX. That thing hauls ass. In fact I may be able to outrun liquid around the track with it. See at the track I can also sport my helmet with the Ayrton Senna signature and the dark tinted visor Dom... I tried it at Kimball's and people were looking at me funny.

I may bring my bad boy yellow remote controlled NSX. That thing hauls ass. In fact I may be able to outrun liquid around the track with it. See at the track I can also sport my helmet with the Ayrton Senna signature and the dark tinted visor Dom... I tried it at Kimball's and people were looking at me funny.

People were looking at you funny 'cause you'd forgotten to flip up the face shield before eating your ice cream! :biggrin:

I'll bring my r/c fleet and we can tag team. Now that the nice weather is here, I've got to get these little guys outside and stop chasing the cat around indoors.

-Dom

Attachments

• DSCN3837_l.jpg
    DSCN3837_l.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 27
Only 4 votes? who has voted? please post. I voted F1.

Me too

Who wants Kimballs? speak up. Can that person make F1 or are you out?

OK F1 it is. We will have to call ahead and reserve some driving time. Do you guys want to suggest some dates? I will then post a poll to see who can make what date. I would like to get a date that works for everyone. Still would like to hear from the Kimball's voter to see if he can make F1. Should be a great time. That outdoor track is really nice. If you own a helmet, bring it so you don't have to wear a sock and generic helmet.

Man stop being ashamed of your car and put a pic in your avatar. I know you still have your factory front lip and that 1980 antenna mast, but your car is still pretty cool. Just don't turn on your radio when you are driving with the rest of us and embarass us all.

Man stop being ashamed of your car and put a pic in your avatar. I know you still have your factory front lip and that 1980 antenna mast, but your car is still pretty cool. Just don't turn on your radio when you are driving with the rest of us and embarass us all.

you guys a too old kk:biggrin:

I'm flexible. That date is ok with me. We just have to make sure we are reserved for time at F1.

Unfortunately the 31st is now booked for me. If you guys decide to go on that date I'll have to pass. I'll need to check my calendar for other weekends, I know June 6th is booked and I've got a wedding to attend some other weekend in June, but don't remember which one.

Grand-daughter graduation party that day, so can't make it. I'm sure you'll have a great time... hope to make the next meet-up!!

Perhaps we can try Kimball's later in the summer... I think it's a better venue for just meeting for conversation, pictures, other things to do for significant other (if with you), better food and ice cream... whereas, F1 will just be about the carting. I've been several times and it is a blast... but, a different agenda for sure!! Enjoy!!

-Wick

That date is not even on right now. Even the venue is not decided on. If everyone can't make it then its not worth it. There is like 10 of us at most. My question was, to those who voted kimballs, will you come to F1 if the date works or not? I want a place and a date everyone can go to.

I would love to do BostonF1 outdoors. I've heard about it but never been able to go. Has a date been chosen for this? Sorry for the late vote but after recently moving I've been internet-less for the past couple of weeks. Surprisingly while I'm in Florida on vacation I'm able to check my email lol.

Last edited:
Back