Marshall Goldman is hoarding NSXs

Im not sure I have ever seen them with even 1. Now they have two.

http://www.mgmsl.com/vehicles.cfm

Shame about the rear bumper stickers :mad:

You're not wrong about the hideous bumper stickers....let's see, subtract 5 K $ off your price right away for me being "your" billboard!
I wondered how long til someone posted on that great looking LBBP. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The red they have had for sale for some time now - maybe 5-6 months? Bill C/any others from Clevo know better or seen it?

Im not sure I have ever seen them with even 1. Now they have two.

http://www.mgmsl.com/vehicles.cfm

Shame about the rear bumper stickers :mad:

I imagine they're remove that crap in a heartbeat if you demanded it. When I bought my pathfinder I casually mentioned how I hated dealer license plate covers and 30 seconds later the salesman was outside himself with a screwdriver taking them off.

+1
That's always been a pet peeve of mine, stickers and license plate frames too. And front plates on a great looking car- heck, any car.. Why give someone a flat, white reflective surface to bounce a laser off of?

You should see the guys over on RennList rip this place apart for those stickers. You guys are too kind!

You should see the guys over on RennList rip this place apart for those stickers.

Do you expect anything less from candy ass Porsche owners? You'd turn into a whiner too if you plunked down the big bucks for a P-car then as reality began to set in you realized you have an ugly little thing sitting in your garage that is about as unique as a cockroach in New York City. Achtung!

By the way, are they smoking crack over at Goldman's? Their asking prices are absurd.

I haven't seen these cars in person, but Marshall-Goldman has been around for a while and are one of the few "exotic" car dealers in NE Ohio. They are not known for having the best prices, but have some nice inventory. These look like clean low mileage cars, but asking prices are way off in this market (especially the 95).

If anyone is interested in either, i can check them out for you. Although, it's rather cold to test drive :)

Regards,
Bill

that LB is just gorgeous!

about stickers, lol, easy to remove, my wife RL has a funny story though, I removed the "Rick Case Acura" Sticker --of course-- and TOSED the ugly tag/plate frame, instead i put an old BEAT up black frame, 2 times that my wife brought her car to the dealer to be served or washed (has a lifetime of free washing and vacuuming) the RL comes back with a new shinny "RICK CASE" tag/plate frame, and my old one on the trunk LOL, it happened 2 times, let's see for how long LOL
Oscar

Last edited:
They are waiting for someone that wants a higher end car that can't afford them and then perhaps show them a more affordable and reliable honda product. Or perhaps someone that isnt familiar with what they are truly worth.

He happens to be a really nice guy, with some serious mega dollar collectables. Those decals are vinyl and would come off with your finger nail on a hot day. I've bought a few cars off him, including and 03 360 with a factory sunroof.:wink:

Amazing how well the prices on the 993 Turbo has held up. Not bad pricing on some of those F 360s. Decent price on that 04 Gallardo as well.

Amazing how well the prices on the 993 Turbo has held up. Not bad pricing on some of those F 360s. Decent price on that 04 Gallardo as well.

I searched for one for 6 months and after "wasting" over $10k I decided to start looking for an NSX again. Prices of 993TTs have tanked. I still think its one of the most beautiful cars to ever grace the roads.

Yes, the early production 04s had the issues. The later production 04s didnt have the problem.

I believe in VIN 1200 and above the 04s got a new clutch design and new TCU that supposedly solved the problems.

You can do the swap into the older ones as well.

With pricing the way it is, Im looking at 05s now.

I searched for one for 6 months and after "wasting" over $10k I decided to start looking for an NSX again. Prices of 993TTs have tanked. I still think its one of the most beautiful cars to ever grace the roads.

Hmmmm...I don't think 993TT's have tanked. From what I've seen in listings for Europe and the Middle East they have appreciated. A friend of mine has one of the last 993TT's off the production line in 1997 (light yellow w/black interior) and he was just offered 65,000 GBP for it (has 41,000kms). He won't sell it.

Check out ww.autotrader.com and you'll see TT's in the 96 and 97 years listed at even $189,000!!! I'd say most of these cars are priced between $70k to $90k depending on mileage. Considering what these cars were new they have hardly tanked.

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I don't think 993TT's have tanked. From what I've seen in listings for Europe and the Middle East they have appreciated. A friend of mine has one of the last 993TT's off the production line in 1997 (light yellow w/black interior) and he was just offered 65,000 GBP for it (has 41,000kms). He won't sell it.

Check out ww.autotrader.com and you'll see TT's in the 96 and 97 years listed at even $189,000!!! I'd say most of these cars are priced between $70k to $90k depending on mileage. Considering what these cars were new they have hardly tanked.

I followed the cars and prices CLOSELY over the last 2 years. I lived on RL and spent (as mention) big bucks flying around the country looking at pristine examples and haveing PPIs completed.

They have fallen about 25% from where they were 12 months ago. Ok, maybe not tanked, but fallen quite a bit.

And yes, the TTS models can be in the $150k plus range. Too bad you can't drive them :wink:

Back