• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Mark Johnson @ Dali

Just wrapped up my second order within a month with Mark. All I can say is there is no BSing around and he's very professional. The ordering process is extremely quick, shipping is lightning fast and he answers emails within a couple of hours. I would not hesitate to drop another big order with Mark.

x2.....I have order from Mark at least three times with 100% satisfaction...:smile:

funny cool etc.ive spent over 10.000 with dali.just dont try to ever ever,get a refund.he sent two sets of carbon b pillars they were about an inch short.and horrible quality.its been over a year he never returns emails.mind you all for 400 bucks.ive contacted him through other peoples emails and he replies immediately.fellow nsxrs dont say i didnt warn you.this guy is not cool.ive never left any negative comments about anyone before.live and let live.hes got awesome parts good prices,but no class.sos guys blow his shop away.hes always comparing and making fun of everyone else.live and let live part.if you order from him and u like what you receive its all good.just dont ask for a refund.dali u rock.

I also had a great experience with Mark as well. He even gave me some suggestions when upgrading my previous NSX's shocks etc...

No issues.

Back