• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark at Dali

Well I've read through most the posts about Dali Racing, some good, most bad but that didn't stop me from ordering a few items.

First item ordered was his nsx-r trim ring with longer screws for your aftermarket steering wheel. It shipped the SAME day.

Second item I ordered was either a day or two later. I asked Mark if he had the 91-94 test pipes in stock and he said yes. He then e-mailed me back saying if I ordered before a certain time they could ship that day. Well I didn't because I didn't know which ones to get so I waited and ordered the next day. Mark then shipped them out and I received a tracking number.

Smooth transaction, quick e-mails, good prices. I'll be ordering from him again.

Stephen

Mark is AWESOME. His response and ship times are so fast, he is also a pleasure to chat with and a great help. He will give you his honest opinion which is nice. Ive bought several items from Dali, mostly OEM parts at a nice discount and super fast service

Joe

+1 Just ordered my Type-R hood from him. Fast shipment, great customer service, great price too. There was a problem with the shipping company, I immediately told him about it and he called the shipping company ASAP. I recieved the hood the next day.

This is not the first time I ordered from Dali either, and all of them are A+ transactions.

Keep up the good work Mark.

niM

I have ordered about $1200 from Mark over the past 3 months. I have never once had a problem, Mark is always quick to reply to e-mails. I had a few items that had to come from another location and he let me know about it before hand. Plus Mark is always funny in his e-mails!

I don't know a vendor who doesn't have some bad hype. You can't please all the people all the time...... :rolleyes:

Mark is a good person to deal with, i have spent near 7000.00 with him in the last few months and not had any problems, he can be a bit cranky at times, but he is human and i dont think he would ever be malicous about taking someone's money or wasting their time. He actually reminded me that he owed me money:biggrin: He was also able to get me Tein N1's when i couldnt get them from Tein USA so he got them from Tein Japan. I had a part failure on my race car and he sent out the part with no questions asked. To me that is service.

I purchased my DC headers from Mark and I wanted to pick them up to save shipping costs and he was nice enought to meet me at Revenge Motorsports and I picked up my parts and had a chance to peek at Boostzilla.:biggrin:

On another occasion, I purchased the stone shields for my radiator and a/c condensors, window fixit thingies, door handle fix-its, and they all shipped the next day. :smile:

I think its always a good idea to email ahead of time Mark and make sure the parts are in stock to get speedy service.

Update. Yes I do advise to e-mail him before hand to make sure the parts are in stock.

I just bought his "FAIS" which shipped today, the day I ordered and sent money.

Stephen

I purchased my DC headers from Mark and I wanted to pick them up to save shipping costs and he was nice enought to meet me at Revenge Motorsports and I picked up my parts and had a chance to peek at Boostzilla.:biggrin:

On another occasion, I purchased the stone shields for my radiator and a/c condensors, window fixit thingies, door handle fix-its, and they all shipped the next day. :smile:

I think its always a good idea to email ahead of time Mark and make sure the parts are in stock to get speedy service.

Back