March Honda Meet...

would you guys be interested in attending a honda meet in the end of march in the north jersey area? its supposed to be pretty big... its mostly a honda meet but with other brands coming out to support

the only problem is, the majority of the people going are teens/young adults in their civics/integras and the likes, so of course theres a chance of them acting like dumbasses/hoodlums and burn out, redline, loud music, etc. this is the main reason i dont do meets around here, but if you nsx guys show up, ill consider it... so its pretty much to saw well probably make up the majority of the "grown and mature" population...

what you guys think?

heres a link to the meet info

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2423448

Last edited:
In general if there is a car meet that I would feel awkward at because mine will be the only nsx,then I would'nt go.But there is always a first time for anything.When I first got my car and had more free time I used to go solo to various meets/import drags and had fun,so give it a whirl and let us know how it goes.I'm sure if you have a good experience you might get more nsx's at thier next one.

i think it would be a fun idea if we had a little nsx/s2000 caravan to show up at the meet? maybe you guys are more willing to show up if we were accompanied by our little bro, the s2000.

i can try to set up a little something with s2ki... plus a bunch of my buddies drive s2000s

give me some input nsxprime!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I found this site about four months ago and been addicted to it ever since. I was extremely fortunate in acquiring my first NSX about a month ago (1991 Sebring Silver; stock; photos to come). Still can't believe I own this amazing machine!!!:eek::biggrin:

I'm looking forward to meeting up with fellow prime members soon. If this meet is a go, I'll be there, if not, I'll see you all at the next.

Hi Jolo14,

Congrats on your NSX purchase! NSXCA organize some amazing events every year, so you should definately join the fun.

Simon

Back