March 27 "Ferrari" Super Car Sunday caravan/road trip

There's a few car events happening this coming weekend. However, I have a hankering for attending the Ferrari marquee day at Super Car Sunday on March 27. So far, me and racinghart are planning on going. Aaron lives in LB and I live in coastal OC. Anyone interested in either joining us for a caravan ride or meeting up there for a post-show road trip through some of the nearby twisties can chime in. Ka-ching!

Steve

So far, four of us are intending to go. Some might be concerned about the weather. Recent forecasts indicate a slight chance of a drizzle Saturday evening. Sunday is expected to be a great day with partly cloudy skies. Now, if you wake Sunday morning and find the pavement damp, do you still go? I suppose those who bring mirrors with them to car events to show the unmolested underside of their cars may pass. To each his own.

Whether we have two, four or more NSXs show-up, a fun road trip is guaranteed as we motor over the Santa Monica Mountains to Malibu on some great roads that test the handling of our awesome cars. So, who else is in?

So your not taking the Pantera then...:tongue:

Naw. In fact, I didn't go. When the rain started to fall at around 2 am and continued until 10 am, there was no point in going. However, Les (LMR) and I hooked-up at 12:30 pm and went on a PCH cruise to Crystal Cove. We met up with another NSX'er (what are the odds!) who rode with us for a few miles before peeling off for home. He drove a white with black top NA1 that looked bitchin. He said he intended to sell it.

Between the fun route, the awesome weather and our pick for a venue, we had a great time getting in and out of VTEC. Vroooooooom!

We need to plan another meet-up and drive soon. Stay in touch.

Naw. In fact, I didn't go. When the rain started to fall at around 2 am and continued until 10 am, there was no point in going. However, Les (LMR) and I hooked-up at 12:30 pm and went on a PCH cruise to Crystal Cove. We met up with another NSX'er (what are the odds!) who rode with us for a few miles before peeling off for home. He drove a white with black top NA1 that looked bitchin. He said he intended to sell it.

Between the fun route, the awesome weather and our pick for a venue, we had a great time getting in and out of VTEC. Vroooooooom!

We need to plan another meet-up and drive soon. Stay in touch.

Yeah, I wait till 1 to bring the NSX out, figured the roads would be dry by then. Went to a local car show and ended up at the mall and downtown Ventura. You should go to the benefit on Sunday.

Back