MARCH 15th Event: Austin Caravan to Houston

Who wants to go to Houston this month?

Since last month was kind of a bust I figure we can drive to Houston to check out a turbo NSX or two.

My plan was to leave early on Sunday morning. Leave right at 7:00am. We'll be a bit past 9:00am arriving in the Houston area but oh well.

So who wants to go?

1) Jose (Alas-NSX)

I might be in to go. Which way are you going to go to Houston??

Hey Jose if I dont fly out the 16th do you need a co pilot =)

Hi Gil,
You can definitely ride with me if I end up going now. It looks like we have to work Sunday. I also have to take a mandatory vacation starting Monday! Go figure!

I'll keep you posted.

Why not bring the bad boy ZR1? Heck give me a ride!!!

See ya,
José

Hi Gil,
You can definitely ride with me if I end up going now. It looks like we have to work Sunday. I also have to take a mandatory vacation starting Monday! Go figure!

I'll keep you posted.

See ya,
José

Gil got the ZR1 already? Which color?

Hi Gil,

I'll keep you posted.

See ya,
José

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WHAT??????
I hate you Gil, I hope "some" parts fit in the back of that ZR1!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on the ZR1 Gil.

Are any Austin folks going to come down now?

Tires screechin errrrrrrrrrrrrr, I did go to the Chevy dealership and I backed on the signing the dotted line because of the color and the gawd awful interior. Orange is cool but that int wasnt cutting it this go around. I had asked for a more subtle color of that Charcoal grey or the black, I WANT WHITE DAMNIT. Wasnt to excited about chrome wheels. SO I kept my name on the list still till they get the correct one and a deposit to obtain sux, With an MSRP going up north of 30k I have to get what I want and not settle for less. ITS A LOT OF MONEY for something that depreciates but im a car guy hahahaha> the new car will be a suprise haha but wont be mentioned till actions coincide with words :wink: I'll just show up making a smokin tire burnin cameo. LOL THings will slip out because of being excited but I will give everyone a G pullin RIDE LOL.

-g-

Back