Man Trades In $1.6 Million Bugatti Veyron For Corvette ZR1

http://jalopnik.com/5478280/man-tra...atti-veyron-for-corvette-zr1-doesnt-look-back

500x_bugatti_midland_7_01.jpg

Not TOO hard to believe. The new ZR1 is an ass-kicker, for a 3rd less money.

The two cars really can't be compared. The ZR1 is more like 1/16th or 1/30th the price. It looks like the guy just wanted the dealer to sell it for him which they did. And he got a Chevy out of the deal.

Maybe the guy that traded in the Veyron owns the dealership or has controlling interests.

Good publicity stunt since it certainly got enough people on just this car forum outta many more out there clicking on the link.

There was some company back in the Dot Com days that was petitioning to advertise on the golden gate bridge and it got plenty of news.

It never went through, but enough eyeballs saw it.

If I can only remember what that company was.......

Although I don't like the Veyron too much, why would this guy let the Veyron go. He can obviously afford both cars, why not keep both?

It is not difficult to believe one would trade in the Veyron. Sure it is a real performer but perhaps it is a pain in the ass to live with. Not every rich guys are willing to be ripped off by unreasonable service intervals and costs. In fact most people who got rich are careful with their moneys.
So this guy decided to trade it in for a ZR-1 plus more than a million dollar in cash. To me it means that he will have more cash for some nicer toys plus a super performer that will provide no less driving pleasure than the Veyron.
Steve

It is not difficult to believe one would trade in the Veyron. Sure it is a real performer but perhaps it is a pain in the ass to live with. Not every rich guys are willing to be ripped off by unreasonable service intervals and costs. In fact most people who got rich are careful with their moneys.
So this guy decided to trade it in for a ZR-1 plus more than a million dollar in cash. To me it means that he will have more cash for some nicer toys plus a super performer that will provide no less driving pleasure than the Veyron.
Steve

+1

Atleast he can drive and enjoy the vette like any other normal sports car without stressing over a $1,000,000 fender bender or $100,000 door ding

Back