• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

so when are they going to issue him the Darwin Award and have a segment on 1000 ways to die? Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Last edited:
And all my friends wonder why I want to leave this state.. Now in my city. I watch channel 4news and that wasn't mentioned at all here. It's on their website though.

Last edited:
the-darwin-awards-stupid-alligator-crocodile-darwin-pwnage-demotivational-poster-1263246696.jpg

Another very tragic loss to society. They should sue the police for creating the situation where the brother was forced to eat the cocaine. The police are to blame for all of these innocent, God fearing people doing bad things.

Hopefully the deceased was able to father many children first to carry on the blood-line.

Another very tragic loss to society. They should sue the police for creating the situation where the brother was forced to eat the cocaine. The police are to blame for all of these innocent.

You really CAN'T be serious!? Sue the police because they put me in a uncompromising position where I made my little brother eat crack from my asshole!

Asshole, crack, eat brother, dead = sue your ass. WTF!?

You really CAN'T be serious!? Sue the police because they put me in a uncompromising position where I made my little brother eat crack from my asshole!

Asshole, crack, eat brother, dead = sue your ass. WTF!?

The "Hopefully the deceased was able to father many children first to carry on the blood-line" should have been an indicator that he was being sarcastic...

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

Back