Make-A-Wish Car Show Monroeville, PA 6/25/06

I'm posting this on behalf of my S2000 brothers and sisters to try and get a big turn out for this event. This is just the Cliff Notes version. Please contact villain2000 (Aldo) on www.S2Ki.com for more details. I will post his email address as soon as I get it. Thanks all. Hope to see you there.

Phil :smile: .

The Allegheny Chapter of the Honda S2000 club is hosting a car show for the benefit of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The date is Sunday, June 25, 2006 at the Monroeville Mall located 10 miles East of Pittsburgh. This fun filled event will feature a car show, prizes, raffles, and a whole lot more! The event will start at 11AM and end around 4PM. We would love to have your representation at this very worthwhile event. A small donation will be requested. Space is limited to the first 200 cars, so get your spot reserved as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact me for more information, we need your support!

this might make a nice overnight cruise. any chance for detail/wash, and safe park for the evening??? and saturday nite activities???:cool:

i'm sure we all should pay our respects to the nfl champs.....:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if any overnight arrangements will be made on behalf of the car show. There are plenty of places to stay right in the area. I'm not sure about "safe" parking though.

villain2000's (Aldo's) email address is [email protected]. He is the man to ask. Mongo only pawn in game of life :biggrin: .

Black and Gold baby, don't you forget it!:wink:

Bump.:smile:

Monthly bump. :smile:

Bumping again. Getting close. It would be kinda cool if NSX's outnumbered the S's :biggrin: .

Getting close:smile: . If you're planning on making this, post up or shoot me a PM so I can get an approximate head count.

Thanks.
Phil.

Bumping one more time before the weekend. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be the big-nosed guy standing next to this...

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 68
Another free bump. I'm originally from Forest Hills/Eastmont. I spent much of my youth at the Monroeville Mall (I was just there last weekend). Good luck with the event.

And a Trent Reznor fan to boot.

Randy

Thanks Randy.

To steal from Clapton's groupies...Reznor is God. :wink:

Back