Maine Show -Near Portland ME July 25

Sorry Rich, but I am going through Portland this weekend (with the '92 Accord, not the X). Hope you guys get good weather.
Jesse

A friend of mine and his family rent 6-8 cabins on Toddy Pond (East Orland, ME) every year. So another friend and I are travelling up till Wed. Masha just started her new job, so days off are not an option. 2 sets of luggage, 2 fishing poles, 2 sets of golf clubs, etc -- sounds like a mission for the Accord instead of the NSX. I don't know when you will be on the coast, but my friend and I are staying in Kittery friday night. Going out for drinks maybe in Portsmouth -- if you're around.
Jesse

Rich, email or call next time you're up this way, I live on the coast, remember?!! Shannon and I are in Portsmouth all the time and 1A is one of my favorite roads :).

anywhere in MA and 30 mi from my house into NH (which as far as i'm concerned is as the crow flies, so that gets me out to merrimack/nashua area).

Anyplace outside of MA or that 30 mi radius into NH I have to file paperwork at least 2 weeks prior.

i was actually in londonderry last night at whippersnappers but didn't have your number with me, so I called information but they had no listing for you.

This show was great. Located on a wooded island near Portland, ME overlooking a beach.

A great selection of cars, great weather and the nicest group of owners. They raise over $2000.00 dollars for a school for deaf and hard of hearing children.

They plan a re-run next year!

Rich

wish i could have made it, great day for a show. let us know if/when there are pics available.

- rob, sitting here hacking the tivo. almost have it so i can watch my tivo programs from any machine with a net connection :). tivo is god.

Back