MA insurance help

For some stupid reason.. I think I got 24 pts now and my premium is 5k and I have to pay aroiund 475 per month.. dang.. does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Currently I have my insurance with the Hanover

Thanks in Advance

Terence

i just insured with Safety Ins. Co. on my '02 NSX and with a step 13 and registering the car in Nahant MA it was roughly $2700 yr, call Tom Quinn Jr. at Quinn of Lynn Insurance on the Lynnway in Lynn MA, tell him Mike from Hillcrest Chevrolet told you to call, he can give you a quote right over the phone.

Holy Smokes!!!!:eek:
I am Step 9 and pay about $1500/year for the NSX. Of course, I am really OLD and pointless. On the other hand I am paying for 3 teenage sons and 6 cars so my total premium is about $10K so don't feel too bad. Since the rates are state mandated, I don't think that there is much you can do except reduce your coverage. This can be done by increasing deductible, putting on a mileage cap, insuring for only 6 months, etc....or moving out of town.
Good Luck!

Besides your "step" rating, where you live has alot to do with your insurance rate.

If you live anywhere inside the Boston city area you'll be paying a big premium.

mikescg: I was only paying ~$1700 per year for the '02 and my step is a little higher than you. :confused:

It's really odd how the insurance premium works. I am step 9, and relatively "not too old", and mine is around $1500/yr with Premier.

:confused:

i believe that mine is rather high due to the extremely high limits that i carrry.

Back