MA guys with modded exhausts/headers

I currently have DC Sports headers and the original Taitec GT exhaust on my car. I can't say that i'm completely satisfied with the way it sounds. It sounds very grumbly at low rpm and sorta tinny at other parts of the rev range. Nothing like the smooth exhaust thata F355 makes that some people describe their NSXes as making. I checked under the car to see if the headers were vibrating against anything since that was a problem a couple people mentioned. Didn't see any problems.

I was wondering if anyone else around the Boston area had aftermarket headers and/or exhaust on their car. I'd love to meet up and check out your setup. I haven't driven or inspected any other NSXes up close so i really have nothing to compare my car to.

Thanks

Doug

thanks for the info

I would goto this weekend's event but unfortunately I will be in NY. I'll check out one of the future ones.

I have a black '91. Looks stock except it's lowered and has SSR Competition rims. I replied to your other post BostonNSX 9if you're refering to your newbury street sighting). I was out there on Sunday.

NsxJoy said:
Hmmm, when you said original, do you mean the Taitec GT Competition?

Here's my welcome :p

I believe it's the GT Competition, although i'm not positive. I has a single canister that looks like the GT Lightweight exhaust.

Back