M.S.R.P. Duplicate Window Stickers

22 MAR 09
Sunday

Hello Everyone,

Eight (8) days ago, after searching diligently for the past ninety days, and lusting for one for many years, I became the proud owner of my first Acura vehicle, a 2002 NSX-T. Prior to purchasing my 2002, I noticed on our wonderful NSX Prime website that an NSX Prime member is duplicating the M.S.R.P. window stickers. I do not remember where I saw this posting, and that is my dilemma!

My 2002 NSX-T is Spa Yellow/Onyx and had 14,317 actual miles at the time of my acquisition, and in every respect is in pristine condition. Unfortunately, the second owner did not have the M.S.R.P. sticker, as the original owner had misplaced it. As I am rather particular, I would like to make contact with the individual who is duplicating the M.S.R.P. stickers for current NSX and NSX-T owners.

My user name is: catalinakid. As I am "computer challenged", I would be most appreciative if someone would be so kind to either send me an email to me: [email protected]
or preferably to telephone me at your earliest convenience. My contact phone numbers appear beneath my signature,

Your cooperation is most appreciated. Many thanks for everything.

All the very best,
Howard
Howard G. Singer
Mobile: 619-980-4586
Residence: 858-454-2628

Back