LVRS EOS Cruise, 8/21/11 Sunday

Hey Guys, it would be awesome to see some of you come out to our annual End of Summer Cruise and School Supplies Donation Drive.

2011%20LVRS%20EOS%20Cruise%20Front.jpg

2011%20LVRS%20EOS%20Cruise%20Back.jpg

if i don't have a hangover I might do this....

Ray and I went last year, it was a fun drive ^^

I won't be going on the cruise, but I'll be helping with the event. It's in Boulder City, so it should it be a bit cooler. Maybe you can make it out with the 240. I just bought an '05 S2K red/black w/16,300 miles. It still smells like a new car inside. :smile:

I'm hoping to make it out for at least some of this. Any other NSX's going to be there so we can cruis down together?

TAG, sorry your not going to be driving the NSX.

bc

Hey guys, for those that missed it, here's the video Kris made from the LVRS EOS Cruise. It was a huge success, we gathered 10 boxes of school supplies for donation, and we had about 300 cars in attendance. Tom Gaylor was a tremendous help during the event, and Butch came by and enjoyed the day.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/bNCEdCDJ-H8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Jarrod. It was a really well organized event with a lot of beautiful cars and lots of really nice "car-people". It was also good seeing all the people coming over to check out the NSXs on display. Twenty years old and they still draw a crowd!

Next year we GOT to get a Red,White,Blue,Black,Silver,Green,Yellow picture on the grass.:biggrin:

Attachments

• LVRSEOS1.jpg
    LVRSEOS1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 18
  • GRASS3.jpg
    GRASS3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18
Back