Lunch in Boston: We can't let NY guys have all the fun!!

Especially because the Red Sox will eventually conquer the Yankees :D

Anyway, would anyone be interested in meeting for a casual lunch at a relatively cheap place. and a photoshoot :D? I've seen too many NSXs in Boston lately.. so I know that some of you are hiding in somewhere :D

Burgers? Dim Sums? Fish & Chips? Salad? When will be a good time for you (by the way, reminder: Sept. 20 is NH 2003 event)?

Farmer's almanac has just predicted that this Winter will start early and be brutal.. so let's make this happen soon!!

Saturday, September 6, 10:30am for Dim Sum at China Pearl, Woburn, 288 Mishawum Rd. Woburn MA. (781) 932-0031 !!

Edit: Due to the time/date conflicts, the lunch will be rescheduled to a different date.

Last edited:
Just let me know when - I'll bring the camera equipment :)

Need good parking... how about brunch in Woburn this saturday?

No, it won't conflict with the NH event. There is no way that we should miss the NH event :D

This should be like a casual meet.

S2ktaxi: I don't know how this Saturday will work out since it may be a short notice for others, but let's wait and see what others have to say about the schedule!

What about Next Saturday on Sept 6?

Sounds good!!

Will Sept 6 work for everyone, then??

Wow, for once a day that I don't have to work!!!!!
Have y'all worked out the details?
Where in Woburn? (directions would be good, too)
Thanks, Scott

S2ktaxi:

I don't know the place in Woburn very well. Would you be willing to take the lead and provide us with the time and direction/address?

Thank you!

China Pearl, Woburn
288 Mishawum Rd. Woburn MA. (781) 932-0031

http://www.Mappoint.com should be able to give you directions from where you are.

Take the Washington St exit off of Rt 128/95. It's across from the Kid's R Us and next to the Woburn Mall.

http://mappoint.msn.com/(uyaldz45fwxesx55yaep2qnx)/DirectionsFind.aspx?EndName=288+Mishawum+Rd%2c+Woburn%2c+MA+01801&L=USA&C=42.50371,-71.13316

So what time should we meet at?? How does 11am sound? Earlier or Later?

Okay 10:30am for Dim Sum at China Pearl, Woburn, 288 Mishawum Rd. Woburn MA. (781) 932-0031 !!

Hi Guys:

Looks like I may not be able to make it - I need to be in Middletown NY - I'll see if I can leave after brunch.

Okay, that's fine. It looks like this date is not working for many folks. Let's reschedule it for a different date.

Back