Lud (or anyone) - Know this car ?

I do not know that car, hopefully someone else does. I do, however, know that:

1. That dealer has been trying to sell that same car since at least July 2002.

2. That dealership has received a number of very negative reviews from NSX owners. http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Reference/dealers_and_service/exoticcarwholesale.htm

3. The VIN they listed is not correct. It is listed as "JH4NA2160XT00203" but it should be 000203 (they left out a zero).

4. If I were considering buying that car, I would inspect it very carefuly for crash repair. I say that because in looking at the ad, part of one of the pictures does not look right to me. I circled it in this photo from their ad.

JH4NA2160XT000203-underhood.jpg

Wow. That's amazing detective work. If it weren't even circled, I wouldn't have noticed it.

Lud= Sherlock Holmes
NSXtasy= Watson

Lud, reading from the reviews given on this particular dealer, I think it would benefit all the members in this forum if they were BANNED from posting in here. Just my opinion.

Thanks Lud.

Interesting. CarFax is clean.

Registered 8/99 in Arizona as a "commercial" vehicle.

Register again in Florida on 10/01 with 8500 miles on the odo and available now with 15K miles.

Comptech SC, exhaust and Equip wheels (which, BTW, I love the look of). If the car were accident and paintwork free it would be a deal at 60 or 61, no ?

Yes if the car is clean it would be a very good deal. Maybe you can find someone to take a look at it in person?

Back