Lubbock, TX - help inspecting an nsx (PPI)

I'm looking at an nsx for sale in Lubbock. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71273 The owner has been real nice helping me find a shop to do a PPI, but there aren't any Acura dealers nearby. Does anyone know of a shop that would be somewhat qualified to do a PPI for an nsx? Even better, I'm hoping to find an nsx owner in the area who wouldn't mind dropping by to check out the car. I wouldn't think there'd be a ton of nsx owners in Lubbock, but I thought it's worth asking. I'd be very appreciative if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction.

Thanks, all.

Sonny Rivera at Frank Brown Honda is a really good tech, I'm not sure how much he knows about the NSX, but he's been around Honda's quite a while.
I've had him rebuild 2 trannys on a civic and accord, and do all sorts of other engine work. ppi etc. He's a good guy and will give the car a good look over.

Tha's about the only person I know around there that I would trust to take the NSX into if I was in that area.

-j

Thank you, both. I just stumbled across another nsx (on the east coast) :rolleyes: that I'm going to take a look at first. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, the car sounds great. If that falls through for some unforseen reason, I'll definitely be looking at the Lubbock nsx again.

Back