Lowest mileage automatic 91' NSX?

I saw that car too. It's amazing how someone can let an NSX sit there!! I just can't do it!! I try keeping the NSX as a weekend warrior, but sometimes after a long day at work, I just have to jump in it and take a spin through the neighborhoods. :D

Wow, looks like it really has 2100 miles, if the visible condition is any indicator. Paint looks good, interior looks good, the on/off button on the stereo isn't worn to shininess. This car may really only have seen 2100 miles of driving. Poor thing. :)

I'm guessing by the $44K "Buy it now!" price that they're expecting a pretty penny for it. Which, probably, isn't out of line, since it's practically brand new.

It's so weird to see an automatic shifter in there. :)

---

Edit: I must admit, though, that I wonder what's going on between the hood and nose here:

91%20NSX%20Blk%20Nose2.JPG

Last edited:
NSX FoYoAss said:
I saw that car too. It's amazing how someone can let an NSX sit there!! I just can't do it!! I try keeping the NSX as a weekend warrior, but sometimes after a long day at work, I just have to jump in it and take a spin through the neighborhoods. :D

take a look at the hood line... it looks like the right side is higher than the left side... does anyone notice this?

The hood may still be misaligned, but it also looks like it may just be lighting... look at the contrast differenced in the headlamp area with respect to the hood line. There are shadows here that coulc be causing an illusion...

Attachments

• black_auto.jpg
    black_auto.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 246
How you guys see all these things is unbelievable. But, there is one thing to take into consideration though. Since the NSX is hand built, there will be some inconsistencies from car to car.

Dr.Lane said:
How you guys see all these things is unbelievable. But, there is one thing to take into consideration though. Since the NSX is hand built, there will be some inconsistencies from car to car.

Inconsistencies I could understand, but a misalignment of a hood I can't. Considering how well made the rest of the cars are I don't think they (builders) would notice something like that.
JMO

Dr.Lane said:
Since the NSX is hand built, there will be some inconsistencies from car to car.

Not true. Visible inconsistencies in areas such as the finish and the alignment of the body panels are virtually unheard of.

Back