Lower Lip on NSX-T 2001, etc....

Hey guys,

just picked up my Berlina Black NSX-T 2001;

I had a few questions:

1. the berlina black is deeper in color then black right?
2. the front plastic lip of the car is scruffed and scratched; I want to replace it; how much does it usually cost to get it replaced?
3. how much would a new remote and a new key (OEM) cost??

thanks in advance,
Dr. Patel

drjeetpateldds said:
Hey guys,

I had a few questions:

1. the berlina black is deeper in color then black right?
2. the front plastic lip of the car is scruffed and scratched; I want to replace it; how much does it usually cost to get it replaced?
3. how much would a new remote and a new key (OEM) cost??

thanks in advance,
Dr. Patel

Keyless was an option. If you don't have that, you need to buy the modual, if you have that installed and want more remote, you have to go to the dealer, they have to pull the panel and get the number before they can order it, and it's not cheap. THe plastic lip is around 150 bucks.

drjeetpateldds said:
Hey guys,

I had a few questions:

Dr. Patel

I just ordered one from Scott Edwards at Acura of Escondido.
Price was $101, and shipping was $8.
Part number is 71110-SL0-003.
His E-bay website is http://stores.ebay.com/Acura-of-Escondido-Parts

the berlina black is deeper in color then black right?

Having at one time owned a Berlina Black NSX, my immediate question is what other "black" are you comparing to? :confused: :confused:

Honda has several black paint codes in the lineup. One that comes to mind is Flamenco Black Pearl. That looks different from Berlina Black.

See I Told You So

mickeylex said:
Honda has several black paint codes in the lineup. One that comes to mind is Flamenco Black Pearl. That looks different from Berlina Black.

Ghost - the "other" black I was asking about, ain't just "black" like you posted. :tongue:

Back