Low mileage 91 vs Hi mileage 95

I plan on seeing these two prospective purchases in the next few weeks. But I'm torn between the two right now if both turn out to be in good condition. My initial preference would be the 95, since I love the Targa and don't plan on tracking the car much anyways. But the 91 is also nice because of it's low mileage 30K vs. 95 which has a little over 100K on it. Prices are about the same with the Targa being $2-3K more. Monthly payments would almost be the same but with the 95-T having to stretch it out 1 extra year. My decision would of course be based on after taking a closer look at the two. What do you guys think? Which would you guys go for? Ahh decisions...decisions...decisions.

Originally posted by 93B18:
What do you guys think? Which would you guys go for?

I think you should get the NSX you want, according to your priorities. Don't settle for something less.

It sounds to me like what you really want is an NSX-T that has less mileage than this one. If so, then that's what you should be looking for - even if it means you have to save up for another six to twelve months for the difference in price. That's better than settling for something that's not exactly what you want now, and regretting it later.

Back